Become a Patron!

Blackberry Custard

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Gonna have to cut the FA blackberry down to ~.5% coz that is really strong for me. I'm out of Cap so gonna have to sub for the slightly weaker FW, thinking around 2-3%? Looks nice, I just hope I'm gonna be able to vape it, stupid custard-hating taste buds! :cuss2:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna have to cut the FA blackberry down to ~.5% coz that is really strong for me. I'm out of Cap so gonna have to sub for the slightly weaker FW, thinking around 2-3%? Looks nice, I just hope I'm gonna be able to vape it, stupid custard-hating taste buds! :cuss2:
A lot of times I wish I could cut down on some of the flavorings, but a 30-year habit of smoking Camel straights, which has really killed my taste buds & mixing max-VG for a tank pretty much require most of my mixes to be at or right around 20%. This is one of my lighter mixes. The three vanilla flavorings really help tame the BB for me.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
A lot of times I wish I could cut down on some of the flavorings, but a 30-year habit of smoking Camel straights, which has really killed my taste buds & mixing max-VG for a tank pretty much require most of my mixes to be at or right around 20%. This is one of my lighter mixes. The three vanilla flavorings really help tame the BB for me.

To help smooth out blackberry, I like to use a small amount of shisha strawberry, don't know why it works with blackberry, but it just does for some reason. Still looks tasty, I'll mix some up later and throw it in the box, let ya know if I can vape it when it sets up. Thanks for sharing.

VU Sponsors