Blackhawk clone on EBAY

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure about the charger but really, not a bad deal.. You could piece it out cheaper (fast tech or another china site) but not get it as soon as you would from them. Their rating is good and they have sold alot. It looks good if you want to get it all. Plus free shipping which most US site will not give you. Still not sure on that charger.

Jonathan Tittle

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Should be a nice clone given it's not the one from Tobecco. That's the only Black Hawk clone I'd steer clear of. It uses a dual-pin for the top cap; one for atomizer connection and one for the battery. It sounds good in theory, though flat-top batteries require you to thread the second pin out so far, it's to the point of falling out. It could be that the tube is too long, though I don't have an authentic to compare to.

It became so annoying that I bought a few brass screws, cut them and sanded them flat - then ditched both of the pins and then, since the top cap insert was delrin, rethreaded it. I can't use the pins that came with it now, though the brass screws stay in place and fit snug. No more worries :).

Taylor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a Black Hawk clone from infinite, if it is that clone I'd say that's a pretty good deal. I love the mod and it works solid. in general it may bit a bit more compared to the other clone tube mods I prefer it for the way it fits in my hand and the mean look it has in my opinion.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The reason I was looking at is because I thought is was a good deal and it comes with everything I did.
I think I will get it.
Thanks guys for your input.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just remember, buy a couple of more batteries.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
shop around for them, the price really varies depending on sales....

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I email the seller of the item And this what he said. W
Dear chris21126170

The supplier we used for this isn't well known. We have tested the product and have also had solid feedback from people that just bought the blackhawk mod. Typically we put a supplier's name in the title when it one that is known such Tobeco or HCigar.

Would still buy it.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought the brass panzer from 88evape.com for $26.99. Here's the link for the black panzer https://88evape.com/shop/mechanical-mods/panzer-mod-clone/ They also carry the Sony vtc4 18650's ,and the nitecore i2 charger. you could get the panzer,2 batterys and a charger for 67.00 shipping for me was 10.00
but I got it from California to North Carolina in a little over 2 days.So far I had no problem using the Tobh atty and a Stillare atty on my panzer,I've also had a Nautilus And Aerotank on it too with no problems.

VU Sponsors