Become a Patron!

Blank screen, no vape, just dead... help please!

Hi from Canada, I am so frustrated. Hours on uTube, not working out. eLeaf Pico 25, literally worked one minute, not the next. Couldn't have used it more than 50 times? Batteries great, external charger works. Not on stealth mode, friend changed the coil. I'm out of tricks. Local vapeontario store is useless, literally hadn't one idea... suggestions please?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Return it to the store. Take the credit. I've had good experiences with Eleaf, but a lemon is a lemon - it escaped QC.

In my experience Eleaf mods match the manuals. No magic and incantations. (I hated the buttons UNDER the Pico, but that's me).

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dirty contacts for the battery? About all I can think of otherwise return it for a replacement.

Return it to the store. Take the credit. I've had good experiences with Eleaf, but a lemon is a lemon - it escaped QC.

In my experience Eleaf mods match the manuals. No magic and incantations. (I hated the buttons UNDER the Pico, but that's me).
Agreed , thank you. Unfortunately was a gift from Vancouver. I imagine if I sent it back to eLeaf they may help me out, with a large plea! Thanks for your time! Linda

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, definitely cleaned it up, but its practically new! Appreciate the input!
With electronics if they are going to fail because of a defect in some semiconductor device they will usually do it fairly quickly.
it happens....

VU Sponsors