Become a Patron!

Blast you! Flavorart club. It's all your fault.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used up all of my TFA Sweet Cream, and have been jonesing for a pina colada vape for a couple of weeks. Well, I made the mistake of coming here and reading some of the Flavorart (Pure Vapes) thread before going to TFA's site and ordering the cream that I needed.

Instead, I ended up on E-Liquid Mart in the FA isle. I just placed my first order for FA flavors to the tune of $54.

I hope one of you folks can point me to a nice FA Pina Colada recipe since that is how this all started. Please!

Bilberry
Black Cherry
Catalan Cream
Coconut
Cola
Cream Fresh
Lime Tahity Cold Pressed
Lime Tahity Distilled
Marshmallow
Peach
Pineapple
Rum
Tutti Frutti
Vienna Cream
White Peach
Vanilla Custard V2 (I know - not FA, but I'm curious)

Last edited:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the dark side !! Muhahaha..... All of those flavors look good and I use regularly... ( the Caps Custard v2 was a good move) Oh no !! No Fuji Apple..Apple pie or cookie.. :D -Next time- ;)

Your gonna love that white peach...... Vienna Cream and Cream Fresh go together like "peas and carrots".... Tutti fruitti is Juicy fruit Gum....Lime Tahiti is wickedly realistic. I use almost all of those flavors every month

Oh yeah.... Pina Colada..... Im sure someone will be along any moment to show you the way.. :) Ive not mixed that one. Now you have me wanting a Pina Colada..... ( if I can just get that song out of my head )

I still use a touch of TFA here and there but FA have become my "go to" flavors.

Last edited:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed and vaped the Pina Colada of Hics. Its been a Looong time since I had one and not sure what its suppose to taste like, but I taste the Pinnaple, Coconut and Rum in this Vape.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, folks. I'm really looking forward to trying these flavors out. I wonder what I am going to do with all of the TFA that I have around here? I have at least 15 of them that I haven't even tried yet... I realized that I accidentally ordered 2 bottles of marshmallow (that's what I get for shopping before 7AM), so I emailed E-Liquid Mart and asked that they sub black cherry for one of the marshmallows. They probably won't, but I figured it was worth a shot by asking.

Thunderball - I was going to order the apple, apple pie, and cookie, but I figured that I needed to save something up for order #2.

HIC - Thanks for the links. I thought I remembered you posting that PC recipe, but for some reason my searches didn't locate that thread. I really appreciate your taking the time to link them here for me.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed and vaped the Pina Colada of Hics. Its been a Looong time since I had one and not sure what its suppose to taste like, but I taste the Pinnaple, Coconut and Rum in this Vape.
That's about how I remember the drink. I can't wait to try it next week.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, folks. I'm really looking forward to trying these flavors out. I wonder what I am going to do with all of the TFA that I have around here? I have at least 15 of them that I haven't even tried yet... I realized that I accidentally ordered 2 bottles of marshmallow (that's what I get for shopping before 7AM), so I emailed E-Liquid Mart and asked that they sub black cherry for one of the marshmallows. They probably won't, but I figured it was worth a shot by asking.

Thunderball - I was going to order the apple, apple pie, and cookie, but I figured that I needed to save something up for order #2.

HIC - Thanks for the links. I thought I remembered you posting that PC recipe, but for some reason my searches didn't locate that thread. I really appreciate your taking the time to link them here for me.

you can still mix and match vendor flavor companies, and in fact sometimes it does make everything taste better ;)

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoooo hooo. Eliquid Mart got my email, and changed one of the marshmallows for black cherry. 8% TFA Black Cherry with .5% TFA marshmallow has been one of my favorites. I always have it in one of my tanks. I'm really looking forward to trying the FA version now.

Last edited:

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How did your black cherry/marshmallow come out with FA?

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried it with the FA black cherry. I made a 50ml bottle of it using the TFA flavors, and I still have over 40ml left.

I might take some of it out of that bottle, and add a few drops of the FA BC just to see what it does to the mix. I'll be sure to let everyone here know how it works out when I do make some, or alter the tFA mix.

I mixed up some Cola at 3%, and it came out real nice. I also mixed some Tutti Fruiti at 3%. I am NOT getting Juicy fruit out of it. Going to sample it again after work tonight. Bummer. I was really looking forward to that one.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
... also mixed some Tutti Fruiti at 3%. I am NOT getting Juicy fruit out of it. Going to sample it again after work tonight. Bummer. I was really looking forward to that one.

Hey @MD_Boater pick up a pack of Wrigley's Juicy Fruit gum, so you can taste-compare with Tutti Frutti.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made that @ 2% and got it. A little dry but good.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't have a whole lot of free time this weekend, but I was able to try out Bilberry and White Peach. BOTH are delicious at 2%!

I'll continue working my way through the rest of them this week.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had surgery on Thursday (nothing too serious), so I had a little time to do some mixing yesterday.

First up was 15ml of the virgin variation of HIC's Pina Colada. No rum, no lime, just pineapple, coconut, and cream. I really like this

I made up 10ml of 2% peach. I love this peach as much as the white peach. I mixed a little of each together and it is delicious. More on peach to follow below.

I also mixed 10ml of 2% lime cold pressed. It absolutely tastes like lime. Great taste. However, I can't see myself vaping it standalone too often. It is going to be great in many recipes in the future.

I made 10ml of blueberry cheesecake using FA Bilberry, TFA Cheesecake Graham Cracker, and some Capella NY Cheesecake. The FA Bilberry is absolutely the star of this show. I still need to up the NY Cheesecake, but this is a very tasty vape. I used the last of my TFA cheescake graham cracker. Is there a FA version of Graham Cracker, or should I order more of the TFA? I have some of TFA's plain graham cracker, but I haven't tried it yet. Maybe that will work.

I finally mixed a 10ml bottle of the Capella Vanilla Custard V2. The recipe I printed out was a 4% mix, which called for .4ml of the VC. While I was mixing, I added .45,ml instead. This came out perfect. It is also the first time ever that one of my DIY mixes tasted exactly like one that I had purchased in a B&M. My mix is a dead ringer for this vanilla custard that I bought on December 27th, 2013 (yes, I am anal about keeping records :rolleyes:).

Now. As promised, more about the peach. Since the day I started DIY, I have not been able to produce a single mix that my wife would acknowledge as "vapable". Forget about her thinking that it was good, I am talking just being able to take a tiny taste without making a face. She has hated every one of my mixes. I think it is a mental block or something, because a lot of my friends like my stuff. At any rate, she actually said that the blueberry I made the other night was "good". You could have knocked me over with a feather. Pushing my luck, I asked her to try the 2% regular FA Peach that I mixed last night. She liked that one, too! Thank you Flavor Art! A wall has been taken down. She suggested that it would be good in a cobbler type vape. I had about .15ml of TFA cheescake graham cracker left, so I split the remaining peach into 2 smaller bottles. I added the TFA CGC, and about .25ml of FA Fresh Cream to one of them. She liked that, too! I'm floored.

Thanks for turning me on the the FA side, folks!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great news - so glad you had success! No, there isn't an FA version of the TFA cheesecake graham crust - we all use the TFA :) So, I'm dying to know what you used to make the vanilla custard (if that isn't a secret)! I recently fell in love with the Caps custard all over again :)

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great news - so glad you had success! No, there isn't an FA version of the TFA cheesecake graham crust - we all use the TFA :) So, I'm dying to know what you used to make the vanilla custard (if that isn't a secret)! I recently fell in love with the Caps custard all over again :)
No secret:
Makes 10 ml @12mg using 100mg VG nic
4.6 ml PG
3.8 ml VG
1.2 ml Nic
.4 ml Capella Vanilla Custard V2. (The recipe is as listed, but I used .45 ml when I actually mixed it )

I'm vaping it as I type. This is an exact clone of the juice I linked to. It is delicious.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I made 10ml of blueberry cheesecake using FA Bilberry, TFA Cheesecake Graham Cracker, and some Capella NY Cheesecake. The FA Bilberry is absolutely the star of this show. I still need to up the NY Cheesecake, but this is a very tasty vape. I used the last of my TFA cheescake graham cracker. Is there a FA version of Graham Cracker, or should I order more of the TFA? ...

Thanks for turning me on the the FA side, folks!

It's our luck you're using FA. For example, now we can ask you to post your blueberry cheesecake recipe! (please!)

Yes, get more TFA Cheesecake Graham. Not only is it the only way to get graham flavor without custard-note ingredients, it's just plain WAY tastier than their plain one.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No secret:
Makes 10 ml @12mg using 100mg VG nic
4.6 ml PG
3.8 ml VG
1.2 ml Nic
.4 ml Capella Vanilla Custard V2. (The recipe is as listed, but I used .45 ml when I actually mixed it )

I'm vaping it as I type. This is an exact clone of the juice I linked to. It is delicious.

Haha - so it's straight Caps? Funny - I was at a local B&M the other day, and their house custard was clearly also just straight Caps made in max VG!

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's our luck you're using FA. For example, now we can ask you to post your blueberry cheesecake recipe! (please!)

Yes, get more TFA Cheesecake Graham. Not only is it the only way to get graham flavor without custard-note ingredients, it's just plain WAY tastier than their plain one.

Thanks for the info on the GC. I made the Blueberry Cheesecake (10 ml @ 12mg / 7% total flavor) using this recipe:
1.2 ml 100mg VG nic
4.3 ml PG
3.8 ml VG
.3 ml FA Bilberry
.2 ml Capella NY Cheescake
.2 ml TFA Cheescake Graham Crust

I filled an Aerotank mini (approx. 1 to 1.3 ml removed), and tested it. There was not enough cheesecake, so I added additional .4 ml of Caps NY Cheesecake.

As it sits, this is a nice tasting vape. It has only steeped overnight, so I am going to let it rest for a few days to see if the cheesecake comes out stronger. If not, I will reduce the Bilberry and Cheesecake Graham Crust a little to see if I can get the NY cheesecake to show itself a little more. I try not to go above 8% flavor in most cases, so I'd rather not keep adding things.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors