Become a Patron!

Blitz Ghoul or Nudge 22?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Do any of you have both, or have you at least tried both? They're both single coil, bottom-ish airflow, 22mm RDAs. They both look great, and every review I've seen has been positive. Just wondering if anyone has compared them side by side, and could tell me which has better flavor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Do any of you have both, or have you at least tried both? They're both single coil, bottom-ish airflow, 22mm RDAs. They both look great, and every review I've seen has been positive. Just wondering if anyone has compared them side by side, and could tell me which has better flavor.

I personally would rather the nudge 22. I hate how the ghoul looks

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

that blitz looks good. you ever get one or the other?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
that blitz looks good. you ever get one or the other?
I checked every shop within 2 hours of me, but couldn't find either. I decided to try the Blitz first and ordered from MyFreedomSmokes, it came yesterday. I've got it on my RSQ and really liking it so far!
6fcf626771bf4d1c8841072de9afa44c.jpg

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome. Looks great on the RSQ. I’ve had my eye on that one for a while. It looks good and most importantly it preforms. And here I was plannng on pairing down my collection..

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really liking mine, both for looks and performance, especially for flavor. Tried out an older coil type, a kanthal parallel coil, 24 gauge, 3mm 4/5 wrap. Wow does that thing kick butt, super fast ramp up, powerful flavor. I like the smaller chamber of a 22mm atty. This thing is built solid, the top cap is heavy thick stainless. I liked it so much I ordered a 2nd for a back up.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any updates on the ghoul? The videos I've watched lead me to think a beefy coil will fit in the nicely.

VU Sponsors