Become a Patron!

BLOWOUT: THE COPPER 4NINE FOR $11.99 (FROM THE USA)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Now you can get the 4NINE VERSION 3 replica in Copper. Meet the highly anticipated 4 Nine Mechanical Mod replica; the “most compact mechanical design in vaping”. Three tubes fit together seamlessly to house any 18- series battery.

But here’s the best part: The cleverly designed top cap effectively turns any 510 atomizer into a hybrid by allowing the positive post to directly contact the battery. Cutouts in the tube allow the switch to be recessed but still very easily activated.

VERSION 3 UPGRADES:

• FULL SIZE 22mm Diameter
    NEW STYLE SLIM TOP CAP!
    NEW COPPER/BRASS FULL SIZE MAGNETS!
    PLUS SPARE MAGNET!
    SEAMLESS CONNECTIONS ON TUBE!
    Body and Extension Tubes- Solid Copper in Polished Finish
    Top Cap – Direct 510 Connection with Atomizer to Lower Voltage Drop
    Bottom Cap – Magnetic Firing Button
    Can Accommodate 18350, 18490 and 18650 Batteries
    Fine (0.5mm) Threading
    Low Voltage Loss

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$11.99

XYbBFrkTyU8

Click here to get more information on this deal....

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered this bad boy. Seems like his 4nine mods have mixed reviews (older versions at least) but his reputation for quality products (otherwise) and customer service convinced me to order it. Also the $13.98 shipped price tag helped too lol

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got mine yesterday....nice mod, especially for the price...it's brushed copper which I prefer as its easier to keep clean without the fingerprints...the button is a little scrunchy, but that will likely get better with some use...and again, for the price, I cant really complain...I'll count this one as a win...

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How long did it take for them to get it in the mail? No shipping notification on mine yet

Hmm....I ordered mine on 2/9 early morning and got the auto confirmation. Then nothing. Still waiting on shipping notification.

1ne2woBe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4Nine V3 Mechanical Mod Clone "In Copper" Color Via: www.custommodcreation.com/

Too bad I'm the only one to give an actual/factual update regarding this MOD....

This is NOT a true 22mm MOD. It is around 21.75mm. You will certainly see the difference once you apply a 22mm RDA/RBA. This is just one of my problems with this specific clone I will list....

CONS:
1. NOT 22mm. (I was told the whole batch was in the 'brushing' process for too long). NONE of your 22mm RDA/RBA's will be flush! Very poor craftsmanship!
2. The magnets within the middle of the plastic donuts are too loose, and will spin out. I had to use plumber's tape to keep mine in place. Very poor craftsmanship!
3. The button is VERY clunky, to where I receive 1/3 of my hits to be misfires. Very poor craftsmanship!
4. There is a 'step' within the top inside of the tube to where when you attempt to replace the battery, and not aligned properly, you will fire your MOD when not intended as you fasten/tighten the pieces together. Very poor craftsmanship!
5. When using all 3 pieces of the tube to create a 'seamless' 18650 MOD, you will see that there is a VERY noticeable 'checker board' effect. Very poor craftsmanship!

PRO's:
1. When it hits properly, it does well.
2. Within company of people who do not vape, it looks nice to them.

Conclusion: With everything I've listed that I've found when using this MOD for the first 4 days, I have concluded/believe (and not being a metal worker) that they have used a horrible piece of copper pipe to create this mod. This pipe had to have been very inexpensive due to the thickness was not the same all around. In order to get this pipe of copper to be somewhat close to the same thickness, they had to sand (brush) it down as much as they could. While doing so, they surpassed the 22mm's as it should have been, and yet STILL did not 'brush' it far enough in order to prevent the 'checker board' effect.

After Thoughts:
If you want a copper look MOD... and are willing to give up what you really want for a look, feel, deal with 1/3 hits within each time you push that button for an understandable reason why it misfires due to it's imperfections... then this MOD is right up your ally!

http://www.custommodcreation.com did reply to each email... only if I asked them to. I'd suggest if you plan on emailing them, end your email with "Please reply", or "I expect your reply soon". Do not be aggressive, nor out of control. I believe they understand and are willing to help out if you happen to have a problem with anything. I do plan to keep this MOD even though http://www.custommodcreation.com/ offered to refund my $11.99 (Great customer service within my book!). However, I know shipping on my end will cost just pennies under what I paid after checkout, so it's not worth it for me. I just wish they could provide exactly as they have listed for the same price, and I'd buy another one within seconds if all the problems I listed were fixed.

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Too bad I'm the only one to give an actual/factual update regarding this MOD....

This is NOT a true 22mm MOD. It is around 21.75mm. You will certainly see the difference once you apply a 22mm RDA/RBA. This is just one of my problems with this specific clone I will list....

CONS:
1. NOT 22mm. (I was told the whole batch was in the 'brushing' process for too long). NONE of your 22mm RDA/RBA's will be flush! Very poor craftsmanship!
2. The magnets within the middle of the plastic donuts are too loose, and will spin out. I had to use plumber's tape to keep mine in place. Very poor craftsmanship!
3. The button is VERY clunky, to where I receive 1/3 of my hits to be misfires. Very poor craftsmanship!
4. There is a 'step' within the top inside of the tube to where when you attempt to replace the battery, and not aligned properly, you will fire your MOD when not intended as you fasten/tighten the pieces together. Very poor craftsmanship!
5. When using all 3 pieces of the tube to create a 'seamless' 18650 MOD, you will see that there is a VERY noticeable 'checker board' effect. Very poor craftsmanship!

PRO's:

Conclusion: With everything I've listed that I've found when using this MOD for the first 4 days, I have concluded/believe (and not being a metal worker) that they have used a horrible piece of copper pipe to create this mod. This pipe had to have been very inexpensive due to the thickness was not the same all around. In order to get this pipe of copper to be somewhat close to the same thickness, they had to sand (brush) it down as much as they could. While doing so, they surpassed the 22mm's as it should have been, and yet STILL did not 'brush' it far enough in order to prevent the 'checker board' effect.

After Thoughts:
If you want a copper look MOD... and are willing to give up what you really want for a look, feel, deal with 1/3 hits within each time you push that button for an understandable reason why it misfires due to it's imperfections... then this MOD is right up your ally!

http://www.custommodcreation.com did reply to each email... only if I asked them to. I'd suggest if you plan on emailing them, end your email with "Please reply", or "I expect your reply soon". Do not be aggressive, nor out of control. I believe they understand and are willing to help out if you happen to have a problem with anything. I do plan to keep this MOD even though http://www.custommodcreation.com/ offered to refund my $11.99 (Great customer service within my book!). However, I know shipping on my end will cost just pennies under what I paid after checkout, so it's not worth it for me. I just wish they could provide exactly as they have listed for the same price, and I'd buy another one within seconds if all the problems I listed were fixed.

Agreed. It's total shit. Misfires constantly, the seams are so visible it reminds of the side of a brick house and the inside diameters of the mod tube pieces are off, meaning if I'm not careful I could easily tear up the wrap on my batteries. It was only 14 bucks shipped so I didn't bother to mail them or to complain but to be honest this company would be better off not offering this "deal" in the future because many people will not order anything else from them after recieving this rubbish. I know I won't be.

Agreed. It's total shit. Misfires constantly, the seams are so visible it reminds of the side of a brick house and the inside diameters of the mod tube pieces are off, meaning if I'm not careful I could easily tear up the wrap on my batteries. It was only 14 bucks shipped so I didn't bother to mail them or to complain but to be honest this company would be better off not offering this "deal" in the future because many people will not order anything else from them after recieving this rubbish. I know I won't be.
When did you got yours I ordered mine last week and never give me the shipping what should I do

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

CONS:

PRO's:

After Thoughts:

I concur with you on every point you made...fortunately, the mod was so inexpensive that I'm not gonna even complain about it...it works ok and looks decent...I'll live with it...

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Buyer beware .. I refuse to give him any more of my money .. I made the mistake of buying the 4nine V1 from him.. Every month a new version comes out to address all of the issues that people keep having.. I know its not a lot of money.. but he was charging triple this when he first released them now obviously he had to reduce the price significatly in order to not totally screw people over.. now he can just say 'well you only paid 12$' (if he ever actually responds back to you via email lol)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered this bad boy. Seems like his 4nine mods have mixed reviews (older versions at least) but his reputation for quality products (otherwise) and customer service convinced me to order it. Also the $13.98 shipped price tag helped too lol

not sure where you heard GOOD things about his customer service.. it's anything but.. hopefully you don't have any issues and need to get a refund.. thats where the fun starts lol

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

CONS:

PRO's:

After Thoughts:

This! I ordered 2 of the SS ones and they were complete junk. Hot buttons, button shocking me, tubes were not seamless, crunchy buttons that jammed up, only fired 1 out of every 5 or so tries. I brought up the issues and how I thought they were related to poor manufacturing etc..he took offense to it, then proceeded to insult me by saying "these are intended for advanced users". Blaming all of the issues on my lack of understanding of how a hybrid mod works and claiming that the 510 on my atomizers was shorting out.(I had already explained how I checked this and attempted to use 6 different RBA/RTA's on it) I returned them for replacements, those were in worse shape than the originals, and I returned those for a refund. I paid for shipping 3 times, and I'm left with nothing (he refused to refund either of my return shipping expenses). I would not recommend this device or this vendor!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This! I ordered 2 of the SS ones and they were complete junk. Hot buttons, button shocking me, tubes were not seamless, crunchy buttons that jammed up, only fired 1 out of every 5 or so tries. I brought up the issues and how I thought they were related to poor manufacturing etc..he took offense to it, then proceeded to insult me by saying "these are intended for advanced users". Blaming all of the issues on my lack of understanding of how a hybrid mod works and claiming that the 510 on my atomizers was shorting out.(I had already explained how I checked this and attempted to use 6 different RBA/RTA's on it) I returned them for replacements, those were in worse shape than the originals, and I returned those for a refund. I paid for shipping 3 times, and I'm left with nothing (he refused to refund either of my return shipping expenses). I would not recommend this device or this vendor!

LOL this same ass-hat tried to say that I modified the 4nine (after i sent back for refund) - I had already explained to him that the matching KF's threads were so messed up that it wouldnt even stay tightened onto the 4nine (which caused some slight scratches) - again I had informed him about all of this and sent him pics prior to sending back... and of course - he still tried to give me shit and not refund me claiming I must have modified it and thats what caused the issues..

i blasted him through several emails and he finally refunded me and I told him that I would never be giving him another cent.. and I think i paid 27$ or more for that v1 4nine which was really worth 5$ maybe..

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL this same ass-hat tried to say that I modified the 4nine (after i sent back for refund) - I had already explained to him that the matching KF's threads were so messed up that it wouldnt even stay tightened onto the 4nine (which caused some slight scratches) - again I had informed him about all of this and sent him pics prior to sending back... and of course - he still tried to give me shit and not refund me claiming I must have modified it and thats what caused the issues..

i blasted him through several emails and he finally refunded me and I told him that I would never be giving him another cent.. and I think i paid 27$ or more for that v1 4nine which was really worth 5$ maybe..
In a very bizarre turn of events, I just went out to the mailbox to find the package with the two mods I returned to him the second week in Jan, returned back to me again!!! WTF!! I don't even want the damn things (apparently neither does he...lol)

Tracking showed as delivered, he confirmed receiving them, and he refunded my initial order amount.

I'm very confused...
upload_2015-3-9_15-9-45.png

Last edited:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In a very bizarre turn of events, I just went out to the mailbox to find the package with the two mods I returned to him the second week in Jan, returned back to me again!!! WTF!! I don't even want the damn things (apparently neither does he...lol)

Tracking showed as delivered, he confirmed receiving them, and he refunded my initial order amount.

I'm very confused...
View attachment 16435

LOL wow .. well i guess you could always smash them in an 'Office Space' reenactment and tag him in the video?

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I'll chime in on this one, too. It's a piece of crap.

I won't complain too much because it was only $12, but I definitely won't buy from this vendor again. The inside of the tube on mine is so beat up, it's a chore just to get the switch into position. Janky construction all around.

Paid $12 to practice my patina skills, because that's about all this thing is good for.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll chime in on this one, too. It's a piece of crap.

I won't complain too much because it was only $12, but I definitely won't buy from this vendor again. The inside of the tube on mine is so beat up, it's a chore just to get the switch into position. Janky construction all around.

Paid $12 to practice my patina skills, because that's about all this thing is good for.

Yea.. when v1 came out and i got it.. the magnets were so bad it could only handle about 2 times of firing it before they died.. happened to so many people that the v2 came out shortly after with 'improved magnets' .. and those ended up sucking just as bad too from what i heard.. its a shame because his KF clones were close to being the best back in the day.. now even his KF's are terribly machined.. the threads suck .. just all around different issues with each one..

This is another vendor I'm not sure why Joe still pimps - considering all of the issues with lack of communication, shitty products, terrible return policies, and just overall bad service.. theres probably an exchange of some services between them - just not sure what

VU Sponsors