Become a Patron!

Blue Dragon's Breath

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Another dragon fruit recipe?! Just hear me out. This is a juice me and a buddy have been working on for a while, it still needs a little work, but it's pretty tasty. So I thought I'd share what we got so far.

2% TFA dragon fruit
.5% FA polar blast
1.5% Cap banana
.5% FA Vienna cream
1% FA Vanilla Tahity
1% INW Blue Dwarf
1% TFA blueberry candy
Steep time ~2 weeks

The dragon fruit and banana need a good bit of time, or they will suck pretty bad. You can sub out some of the flavors for what you have, even remove the blue dwarf if ya want. The polar blast gives that coldness of menthol without the mint. If ya want menthol instead, this wasn't made with menthol in mind so it might not work too good, but feel free to do it. Though I do like it, I will say that others might not. Either way, hope you enjoy, let me know what ya think :vino:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Just finished up another version this morning. I haven't tried it yet need to let it steep, but figured I'd share anyway.

2% TFA Dragon fruit
1% FA Raspberry
.5% FA Polar Blast
.5% FA Vienna cream
.75% FA vanilla tahity
Steep time ~2 weeks (I'm assuming)

I decided to try for a raspberry cream type deal here, since this is a WIP it can afford to be changed till it's perfect. It looks tasty, and now I shall return to impatiently staring at my watch.

VU Sponsors