Become a Patron!

Blueberry Muffin V1.1 (11th attempt) by Botboy141 (7)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is another one I've been working on for some time, constantly tweaking percentages and adding/subtracting flavors. Here's where it stands now for better or worse. It's a good vape, don't get me wrong, hence the rating of a 7. It's just not a Blueberry Muffin quite yet.

1.5% FA Cookie
0.5% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Bilberry
1.5% CAP Cake Batter
0.5% TFA Blackberry
0.5% TFA Brown Sugar Extra
2% TFA Blueberry Wild
1% CAP Vanilla Custard
0.3% TFA Sour
0.3% TFA Smooth
1 drop per 15ml FA Nut Mix (I drop it out of a 14ga blunt tip)

It's getting damn close, need to try a little cinnamon danish swirl next time I get my stock in and I think I can get it over the hump. A splash of vanillin might work. Depending on how bready cinnamon danish swirl is I might be able to drop the FA cookie but it adds a nice baked flavor for now. Just more cookie like than muffin like.

Give it at least a week to cure.

Last one for tonight 9/22/14. Will get a chunk more up over the next few days. Sorry for the spam guys, just trying to put this stuff out there for folks to use and improve upon if they desire.

I wouldn't consider any of this batch of recipes I just posted to be 'completed' but they are definitely vapable and some are even mighty tasty. They just aren't up to my standard for sale, hence they are being posted for all to use.

Edit: forgot the nut mix

Last edited:

VU Sponsors