Become a Patron!

Boba's Bounty by AVE

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One of the most hyped juices evar. One that I have yet to try. Reasons are I don't do 100% VG and the price and usual non-availability. But I am still curious. Anyone perfected a recipe for BB yet??? One that is not 100% VG.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Overhyped IMHO.... Not found anyone that has hit it on the head for a clone of the juice. It is good.. All subjective. But isnt the end all IMHO

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Overhyped IMHO.... Not found anyone that has hit it on the head for a clone of the juice. It is good.. All subjective. But isnt the end all IMHO

I have always figured as much. But when something is that hyped you gotta find out for yourself.

Borescoped

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's a pretty good juice. Not something I would buy and vape every day, but once in awhile, it's not bad to have a little here and there. It IS a good flavor though IMO. It's worth trying a small bottle if you have never had it before. Gorilla Juice is also tasty.

Paddrino

Member For 4 Years
You have to realize that 'back in the day' we didn't have as many juice vendors as we do now. At the time, boba's was one of the most tasty tobacco flavors out there, and it gained a massive following. If you like tobacco flavors, then you may fall in love with it. Now days there are so many flavors and vendors, it really just depends on personal preference. I look for the most purchased flavors on my flavor profile.

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am the odd ball out...
I buy 100ml a month of Boba's and it is really all I vape anymore, I do make my own juices but I just cant find a replacement for it or in fact anything that comes close to it. I have tried every clone out and nothing compares, I don't know how Ben came up with it but he has been making it before 90% of the vapers now a days even knew what vaping was lol. I don't consider it hyped just because it is a proven great juice and has many followers, I would say a hype is a juice that comes and goes and Boba's just seems to stay and win many awards even thou it's an old juice on the block....
Don't get me wrong it's a love it or hate it juice but I do think everyone needs to atleast try it once, It's the end all be all juice for me... I only vape tobacco styles so it's big for me but if you didnt like that tobacco you still may enjoy it as it is not really a tobacco to me but more of a bakery. Taste is subjective so its more of try it and see if you like it, You can buy a small bottle for cheap compared to now a days juices. I get 100ml with rewards and free shipping so averages under 50.00 which is 0.50 cents a ml.... last purchase using rewards and free shipping it was only 35.00.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the most hyped juices evar. One that I have yet to try. Reasons are I don't do 100% VG and the price and usual non-availability. But I am still curious. Anyone perfected a recipe for BB yet??? One that is not 100% VG.

There's a huge thread on a clone for this over at The Other Place....but they're not really close. I tried some with the flavors they're using, and it wasn't close to my taste.

I had a thing for Gorilla Juice for a while, but I can't vape high VG.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed...a bit overhyped, but still pretty darn good....I bought some because of the hype and tried it....didnt seem all that good....I let it steep for a few weeks and revisited it....completely different and delicious...I dont vape it every day but I always have some around...

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not possible to overhype Boba. It's Boba. The holy grail. That said, there are tons of OTHER super fantastic juices out there! But there is only one Boba, and it is Boba. And Boba is good.

Yea verily.

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jeremy I agree, I think it has been around and highly enjoyed for so long it's kinda out of the overhyped realm. Again I think it's a love it or hate it juice but I have tasted more juices then I care to admit and I have never found one like Boba's in taste.... Depending on what you like that could be good or bad honestly, But I still think everyone should atleast try it once. Much respect goes to Ben and the gang at AVE, But I have found a nearly perfect "clone" of the juice... It's Marino by Sinister- I know the owner and he said it's not a clone it is like a calzone to a pizza. He never meant for it to be a clone but it is almost if not exactly the same thing, The down fall is it's actual alot more cost wise then Boba's...

Reactions: jae

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You could also try Bounty Hunter by NLV.

These Vapor Liquids are formulated in a blended combination of 65% PG and 35% VG.

Available in 6mg, 12mg, 18mg, and 24mg nicotine per milliliter (ml) in plastic dropper bottles with Child Safety Caps/Lids.

http://www.pvliquids.com/

It isn't Bobas, but it is similar and a tad cheaper at $14 for 30ml. They have a lot of other great juices like NLV Gold, Renegade and NLV4ya. :)

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Reactions: jae

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What mg nicotine do you vape, i have partial bottles of bobas bounty and gorilla juice that are 24mg. I will give them to you if you pay the shipping. Let me know. there is about 5ml of bobas bounty and 15 ml of gorilla juice.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What mg nicotine do you vape, i have partial bottles of bobas bounty and gorilla juice that are 24mg. I will give them to you if you pay the shipping. Let me know. there is about 5ml of bobas bounty and 15 ml of gorilla juice.

Thanks for that. I use 12mg so 24mg would give me a major head rush. I guess I could live with it. Hell 5ml would be gone in a tank and a half in the KFL. What is Gorilla Juice again?? been a while since I have been on the AVE site and I can't seem to get on there the last few days.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for that. I use 12mg so 24mg would give me a major head rush. I guess I could live with it. Hell 5ml would be gone in a tank and a half in the KFL. What is Gorilla Juice again?? been a while since I have been on the AVE site and I can't seem to get on there the last few days.
Gorilla Juice is basically Boba + banana. Boba being entirely indescribable. But it's a really popular flavor. I love banana, and Boba, and i don't really get it.

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
let me know if you want it, send me a pm, if you want it i can ship it out tomorrow for you

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
clone recipes i have of bb..

Black mile plus 40% (ecig express)
Cinnamon Danish 20% (TFA)
Almond natural 20% (lorann)
Graham cracker 7% (TFA)
Coconut 7%
Vinegar 6% (secret ingredient)

6% Black & Mild (FE
3% Cinnamon Spice (TPA)
1% Coconut Extra (TPA)
3% Graham Cracker Clear (TPA
1% Smooth (TPA)
3% Toasted Almond (TPA)

SC Black Cigar VZ 4%
Tuscan Reserve EcX 4%
Almond Amaretto TFA 4%
Coconut TFA 1%
Cinnamon FA 1%
TA PG 1%
ACV 1%

3-4% 5 Vegas Classic Cigar

4% Graham Cracker
3% Banana Nut Bread
3% Pumpkin Spice
2% Vanilla Cupcake
2% M-Type Premium
1% Coconut Extra
1% MTS Vape Wizard

1% graham cracker (FW)
2% gingerbread (Cap)
1% shade tobacco (FA)
.5% chocolate (FA)
.5% caramel candy (FW)
1% vanilla (TPA)
2% sweet cream (TPA)

think that is all I have for the clone recipes for boba's.. ;)

#4 is excellent.. :D

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you make your own extraction from that 5 Vegas cigar or is there a vendor that sells a concentrate?

I've tried #1, which is not bad, but it's no BB. If you don't want to mix a batch of the flavors first and prefer to mix just enough for 1 bottle, here are the ratios:
-Black Mile + 6%
-Cinnamon Danish (I use Capella) 3%
-Almond oil from Loran 3%
-Coconut (Capella) 1.06%
-Graham Cracker (Capella) 1.06%
-ACV .87%

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll make a batch of your #2, since I have all the flavors at the house.

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered a 17ml bottle, thanks for the link!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh..Bobas....

hF6392385

Z3vapor

Member For 5 Years
I know what you mean. You will spend lots of time and money figuring this out but I think Smoky Blue nailed it with the 5 Vegas Cigar. I found this coupon for 10% off - CYYL14.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The taste reminds me of how a Hamster Cage / Pet store smells.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lmao shhh.. Joe.. what they do not know... :D

but my sweet fig tobacco might top it :rolleyes: ask @fsors :p

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I tried it and glad I didn't go all in and buy a full bottle. I was not expecting such a pronounced tobacco taste. To me it had that dirty ashtray taste.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Z3vapor

Member For 5 Years
That's actually a good ejuice name "Hamster Cage" ...I think my next clone of BB will be called that. :D

Tekn0ph1sh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I swear i taste lychee in it....but then again every puff is different. It morphs and changes all the time. It's what makes it a good flavor. But after vaping it almost exclusively for 3 months straight I have grown a bit bored of the flavor. I have a bottle of Gorilla Juice and 2 Boba's steeping. We shall see what happens when the timing is right.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard it smells like a homeless man but I don't think I want to verify that. :)
No, but Mountain Oak's Southern Gentleman tastes like old hobo piss, specifically in deep woods near a drying creek where a dead body has become evident; probably that of the aforementioned hobo.

Z3vapor

Member For 5 Years
I swear i taste lychee in it....but then again every puff is different. It morphs and changes all the time. It's what makes it a good flavor. But after vaping it almost exclusively for 3 months straight I have grown a bit bored of the flavor. I have a bottle of Gorilla Juice and 2 Boba's steeping. We shall see what happens when the timing is right.

I thought I was the only one. It could be a flavor illusion from the sweetness in the VG and another fruit flavor either separate or coming from the tobacco used, maybe a cherry cigar. However, I don't get lychee when I vape it, just when I smell and lick a drop. I had my buddy try BB in his RDA and he said he got a chocolate raisin. (And yes I have the real deal from Alien Visions and not the other Alien "Ripoff" that trademarked the BB name.)

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I'm e little scheptical on this one. Out of the mailbox, the concentrate is almost clear and barely smells of anything. I have a test batch steeping in the cabinet at 4%, but I'm thinking I might have gotten a bad batch. I dripped some a few hours after mixing and it was almost like vaping unflavored with a slight hint of a tobacco undertone. I know that tobaccos, specially NET's morph over time and with steeping, but I'm wondering if I'm the only one.

I'm e little scheptical on this one. Out of the mailbox, the concentrate is almost clear and barely smells of anything. I have a test batch steeping in the cabinet at 4%, but I'm thinking I might have gotten a bad batch. I dripped some a few hours after mixing and it was almost like vaping unflavored with a slight hint of a tobacco undertone. I know that tobaccos, specially NET's morph over time and with steeping, but I'm wondering if I'm the only one.

Any update on this? I´m curious about this vendor, but have made so many bad purchases in the past that I want more to go on than one random guy praising it.

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you are looking for a concentrate their is only one, sinister has a concentrate called Marino. I know this because I know the owner and he created it as a calzone to bobas pizza, it is dead on but his normal juice not concentrate is more then bobas so I either buy concentrate or just buy 100ml from ave. I have around 800ml of real ave right now and its all I vape so I am qualified to make this comparison. Im a die hard ave/bobas fan, I have been buying 200ml a month for about a year direct from ben at ave. Because of rewards now its less then 35 cent a ml and on holidays like thanksgiving I bought 500ml at an extra 30% off.

Hey Strapped. Stumbled on this thread looking for a bobas clone. I have heard that recently the BB flavor has taken a turn for the worse. I first discovered bobas years agao and just kind of drifted away from it into the DIY world. But I totally want to get my hands on this Marino concentrate. Cant seem to find it on the website. Got a link or any you are willing to sell via paypal or something like that?

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had the same result you did, socal. The post above is the last post @StrappedKaos made here. Perhaps he'll chime in if he's still around.

VU Sponsors