Become a Patron!

Bonjour!

VaperJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm Jay, 19, I live in Portland Oregon and I am a lifelong resident of the beautiful Pacific Northwest. =)

I've been vaping since about February, but only recently has it become a full time hobby/habit.

I was an analog tobacco smoker for nearly a year and made the decision for my health to quit before it became a life long health damaging habit.

I made the switch to full time vaping a week ago and so far I have no regrets and only mild cravings for cigs, despite quitting cold turkey. ^^

I'm here to get to know other vapers and learn more about vaping.

I wouldn't say I'm a noob (been lurking on various forums for a couple of months now to learn the basics), but I'm not quite a seasoned vaper yet.

My current rig is an ego-T and I recently switched from using the clearomizer that came with it to a kangertech Aerotank Mini (and I love vaping so much more already now that I have a quality tank!). I've started using a simple drip tank when I'm lounging around home too.

That is my vaping journey thus far. =)

Fun Facts:
  • I play a few different Instruments
  • I am a hobbyist music producer
  • Je parle un peu de français.
  • I consider myself an open-minded and accepting person
  • I have no idea what I'm doing with my life yet
  • I can code HTML and CSS
  • I am a gamer
  • I am an Insomniac
  • And I'm excited to be a member of VU after lurking around on various forums for the last few months, none of the other forums were as appealing as VU was to me. ^^

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VaperJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Creepy! xD

What instruments do you play? :D

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @VaperJay, Welcome to the Underground! Salem here, love the Pacific North West! best place on earth. Grats on deciding to kick the stinkies, best thing you could of done. C'est n'est pas un menagerie, c'est pas la Underground! Glad you're here!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Jay. Nice to have you! You're a young guy and switching over to the electronic cig was the best move you could have made. Most young people your age are going to follow in my footsteps and get several decades of tar under their belt before they finally come to terms with their mortality. Now you have your whole life ahead of you and you can enjoy it to the fullest. The Pacific Northwest is very nice and Portland is a great city, been there numerous times. Riding the MAX was fun and the city is very clean compared to many others places I've visited. And let's not forget the small second hand movie theaters and micro brews:)

VU Sponsors