Become a Patron!

Boom ! Boom! A huge wave of favorable is approaching

A

AndyColins

Free Nautilus Mini , Get the Coupon ! Come on guys , Many free on efun waiting for you !

http://www.efun.top/save-money/

ad.jpg

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think you need to work on your website a lot more. If you click on terms an conditions it brings you to a page for popular search terms and if you click on shipping and handling link on the bottom of your site it brings you back to New products. Also the links on your returns policy brings you back to the new products page. Just trying to find out information about the company it redirects you all over the place. So are you a vendor located China and what date did this company start??

Welcome to Vaping Underground

A

AndyColins

I think you need to work on your website a lot more. If you click on terms an conditions it brings you to a page for popular search terms and if you click on shipping and handling link on the bottom of your site it brings you back to New products. Also the links on your returns policy brings you back to the new products page. Just trying to find out information about the company it redirects you all over the place. So are you a vendor located China and what date did this company start??

Welcome to Vaping Underground
Dear Condensation ,
Thanks for your suggests and kind words , that is our careless, we will checking it and modifying right now . :)
Being a Chinese ecig Vendor and retail online shop , we are committed to offer every client premium products and excellent service at the LOWEST price . We thank for your support , and would do better and better in the future .
Our store is open since 1st April , many promotions are available . Welcome everyone's visit and any advice .;)

A

AndyColins

Hello,folks
4.gif

This is Andy from Efun.top. Efun.top is a global leader in the dynamic move to eCig use and Vaping.
4.gif
4.gif

Hot deals :

Aspire Atlantis 2.0 Tank Kit ---$25 (Lowest price worldwide)

2ml Aspire Atlantis SUBTANK--- $25 (Lowest price worldwide)

2ml Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Tank Clearomizer ---$19.90 (Lowest price worldwide)

5ml Aspire Nautilus BVC Cartomizer--- $19.90 (Lowest price worldwide)

40W Kangertech KBox 18650 VW MOD ---$22.2(Lowest price worldwide)

5pcs Kangertech Subtank Replacement Organic Cotton Coil (OCC) ---$10 (Lowest price worldwide)

Kangertech Subtank Plus Pyrex Glass Cartomizer With OCC - 7.0ml ---$22.80 (Lowest price worldwide)

Innokin ITaste MVP V3.0 ---$48 (Lowest price worldwide)

20W Innokin ITaste MVP VV/VW MOD Simple Kit--- $27.60 (Lowest price worldwide)

Joyetech EGo ONE Starter Kit 2200mAh--- $34.20 (Lowest price worldwide)

Joyetech Delta II Sub Ohm Atomizer Kit - 3.5ml ---$21.80 (Lowest price worldwide)

30W Eleaf IStick Full Kit With OLED Screen MOD Battery--- $34.20(Lowest price worldwide)

Eleaf Lemo Rebuildable Atomizer Kit - 5ml--- $26.90(Lowest price worldwide)

Eleaf Lemo Drop Rebuildable Atomizer Kit - 2.7ml--- $26.90(Lowest price worldwide)

If you have any question please email me :[email protected] , or add my skype : andy_efun.top
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

View more at www.efun.top
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, welcome to VU. Really good prices.
On your Promotional Activities page it says
Everyday Top 40 Customers get 20% off.
Is that the first 40, or the 40 that spend the most money?

A

AndyColins

Hi, welcome to VU. Really good prices.
On your Promotional Activities page it says
Everyday Top 40 Customers get 20% off.
Is that the first 40, or the 40 that spend the most money?
Hi Buddy , it was the first 40 , but the active is out of date =(
But , please message me to get a 20% off coupon~~If you can kindly share our website list (#6) in the forum :) :D
Also , Have a look at our daily deals : https://www.efun.top/blog/cat/promotion , kanger subtank plus today is $29.30

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Killer prices, shipping kills it - a $15.60 Kbox is nuts, but add the shipping for two and it's only a couple bucks cheaper than a US vendor I've used and trust...good luck with the sales, hope someone is willing to guinea pig this and jump on one (or a $19 Arctic) and let the rest of us know how their experience is...

A

AndyColins

Killer prices, shipping kills it - a $15.60 Kbox is nuts, but add the shipping for two and it's only a couple bucks cheaper than a US vendor I've used and trust...good luck with the sales, hope someone is willing to guinea pig this and jump on one (or a $19 Arctic) and let the rest of us know how their experience is...
Free shipping on orders over $45 ....Also USA warehouse is opened, if you are in USA , it takes 3-5 days reach you ....

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All products available for sale are in stock at a US warehouse? Where is the warehouse located? Your website seems to quote overseas shipping times...

A

AndyColins

USA has a separate website : http://us.efun.top/ =) The website writes in stock then available in USA warehouse . We are keeping completing all the items to the website .

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just filled a sample cart to get the free shipping and my options were Singapore Post (worst shipping method EVER) and e-Packet - both seem to imply overseas shipping. That said, if you're guaranteeing authentic product and want to shoot me one of those 20% coupons I might be willing to be the test subject myself...

A

AndyColins

Just filled a sample cart to get the free shipping and my options were Singapore Post (worst shipping method EVER) and e-Packet - both seem to imply overseas shipping. That said, if you're guaranteeing authentic product and want to shoot me one of those 20% coupons I might be willing to be the test subject myself...
If you go to the http://us.efun.top/ , then add into the cart , you can see the free shipping(Fedex or USPS) . That takes 3-5 days reach you .
Other countries warehouse are being ready soon.... so except the USA , we have a free shipping by singpost or epacket .
We guaranteed the authentic !!!! If you can kindly help us to share the hot deals list in the forum , 20% coupon is waiting for you !!! Come on dear =D

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Yup $10 plus shipping on Chins orders less than $45 and inflated prices on US items to offset shipping. The old shell game.

A

AndyColins

Yup $10 plus shipping on Chins orders less than $45 and inflated prices on US items to offset shipping. The old shell game.
If shipping from Chinese warehouse , the orders below $45 only charge $3.94 for singpost shipping , if shipping from USA warehouse , the orders below $45 cost $3 shipping . Orders reached $45 enjoy free shipping . We never play games , just offer the best price .
No kidding , Authentic guaranteed , or will refund you all .

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are playing games. Here is a screen shot of a $25.00 purchase to the USA from China. I see no shipping choice other than $10.64.

Attachments

• Rate.jpg
    Rate.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 18
A

AndyColins

Thanks for your picture . We checked the system again , the new staff put a wrong weight of Atlantis 2.0 , making the shipping cost go wrong . Now it correct , please help check it . we never play games but hope your guys can give more advices and we will more than willing to do better for you . Thank you again !

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For whatever reason the forum is blocking me from giving you some good advice, wish I knew why...

A

AndyColins

For whatever reason the forum is blocking me from giving you some good advice, wish I knew why...
??? I don't understand ,don't know why....we welcome advices from your guys...You can contact with the owner of this forum ...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will try one more time...basically when you're asking people to "share your deals" around the forum, you're asking them to do what we call "spamming" (that might be the word that stops me from posting). Instead of showing off your site, it makes people mad when your info is posted in places it doesn't belong.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, that worked, will keep going...

Instead, use this thread as the place to talk about your company - look at Mama J's, Bull City Vapor, or Vape Super Saver - these are all places with threads of their own where happy customers come to say good things about the seller. By keeping advertisements out of places they don't belong and by getting real customers to say good things, they've built a good reputation - take a look, I've contributed to these three, as have many others, and they're not the only examples.

Basically - don't try to get people to post your deals where they shouldn't be posted. Give them good deals here, and incentives to come back and post here after they have a good experience. A few real customers who've experienced good service and received their products will do a lot more for your good reputation than posting advertisements all over the forum, which will actually make you look bad instead of good, as you might think.

A

AndyColins

Thank you so much , it is very useful for us ! People only experienced the shopping from us know how well or bad of us . I will go on publish good deals on forums , hope more and more guys know and trust us ! Thank you again dear @OBDave !!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No worries. And like I said, I don't really need anything, but if you want to reactivate that 20% deal I'll go ahead with an order I don't really need just to give you guys a test run - if all goes well (and not through Singapore Post, the bane of my existence) I'll gladly post my results here - then again, I'll also rip you a new one if you don't deliver as promised (see VapeCrafter)... :)

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Your shipping rates (although lowered) are still all over the place. Why not just free shipping like everyone else?

Attachments

• Rate2.jpg
    Rate2.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 16
  • rate3.jpg
    rate3.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 16

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, I bit on a couple of those $15 Kboxes, along with some Kanger and Arctic coils just to hit the free shipping. I didn't get to choose shipping method at checkout unfortunately, it say my good will ship ePacket OR SingPost...will see what direction they end up heading, and how quickly, in a few days. Will continue posting my updates here as appropriate...

WhiteWolf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dave, you are ordering off of the China site. You have to go to the US site and they don't have the Kbox there

WhiteWolf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Andy, I would order if I knew i was one of the first 40, but there is no way to tell and there is no discount in the basket. Please let me know how I would see that and I will proceed with an order

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dave, you are ordering off of the China site. You have to go to the US site and they don't have the Kbox there
There's virtually nothing listed on the US site - I anticipated China ordering, which is why I'm referencing Chinese shipping methods. If it were US I'd figure USPS would be the free ship method...

A

AndyColins

Andy, I would order if I knew i was one of the first 40, but there is no way to tell and there is no discount in the basket. Please let me know how I would see that and I will proceed with an order
Hi , dear , the top 40 client activities are invaild now , but you can take an attention about our Daily Deals: https://www.efun.top/blog/cat/promotion , every two days would have a special deal for your guys .

A

AndyColins

Your shipping rates (although lowered) are still all over the place. Why not just free shipping like everyone else?
Hi , dear , we offer the free shipping on orders over $45 . As you can see , all the prices are very very low for you that we nearly no profit:( . At the condition of guaranteed the Authentic , we are so hardly to do the free shipping if orders not reached $45......Hope you can understand us . Efun.top is always want to do more better for you !;):D

A

AndyColins

Hi All , Daily deal COMING !
Sense Herakles Sub-OHM Bvc Tank $15 from 26th-29th April !!!
h1.jpg

h2.jpg

h3.jpg

Features:
Redesigned coil and base for maximal vapor production and efficient wicking
0.6 Ohm Coil Head Optimized For 50 to 100 Watts
0.2 Ohm Coil Head Optimized For 30 to 75 Watts
Incredible Vapor and Flavor Production
Delrin and Stainless Steel Widebore Drip Tip

Description:
The Herakles Sub-Ohm BVC Tank by Sense combines the ease of ready made coils with the capability to produce an incredible amount of vapor!

Specifications:
3 milliliter capacity
Stainless Steel Construction
Pyrex Tank
22mm in Diameter

Package:
Complete Herakles Tank
Replacement Atomizer
Replacement PYREX Glass Tube

Related product: Sense Herakles Coils (5 Pack)
What is the next daily deal coming ? Let’s focus on Efun.top: https://www.efun.top/blog/cat/promotion

A

AndyColins

There's virtually nothing listed on the US site - I anticipated China ordering, which is why I'm referencing Chinese shipping methods. If it were US I'd figure USPS would be the free ship method...
USA warehouse is completing now , we are taking further step to enrich it ....

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanna see how obdave's order goes. Then i might jump on one of those sub tanks just for shits n giggles.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna see how obdave's order goes. Then i might jump on one of those sub tanks just for shits n giggles.
Update: ordered Saturday afternoon, got what appears to be a personalized e-mail this morning with shipping info through EMS, a shipper I'm unfamiliar with. Anyhow, it appears the shipping label was created yesterday, package processed through Shenzhen (mainland China, where most of the Chinese manufacturers/cloners are based) today...not bad.

@andy_efun.top - You may want to look into setting up a computerized system that automatically e-mails customers with their tracking number once a package ships. I appreciate if you checked into my order specifically, but everyone is going to want this service and if you start doing a lot of orders that will take up quite a bit of your time. Never mind this if what I got was actually an automated message...

WhiteWolf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ems tracks all of the shipping options. I got similar when I ordered from 101vape in Thailand

A

AndyColins

Update: ordered Saturday afternoon, got what appears to be a personalized e-mail this morning with shipping info through EMS, a shipper I'm unfamiliar with. Anyhow, it appears the shipping label was created yesterday, package processed through Shenzhen (mainland China, where most of the Chinese manufacturers/cloners are based) today...not bad.

@andy_efun.top - You may want to look into setting up a computerized system that automatically e-mails customers with their tracking number once a package ships. I appreciate if you checked into my order specifically, but everyone is going to want this service and if you start doing a lot of orders that will take up quite a bit of your time. Never mind this if what I got was actually an automated message...

Dear OBDave ,
Yes, your order was shipped , but it is by ePacket . Every order tracking number can be seen in the account and we have the specialized person to deal the issue happened in the order, so if there is any question , they can find one to help them at a very fast speed(we called manual service) , this is for every client , not only you dear.
And thank you for your advice , we committed to offer more better for your guys , please feel free to tell us what you think about , greatest efforts will made to satisfy you !

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another issue to be aware of - double check before ordering to make sure shipping/billing is correct. I kept trying to change these to bill to my house, ship to my office (I live in a highly transient beach town and receiving mail here is no guarantee), but the computer somehow ended up reverting to shipping and billing to the same address. I'll have to track the package carefully and try to be home from work when it arrives to meet the postlady, hopefully that won't pose too big an issue, but someone might want to look at the website programming to see if they can fix that glitch.

So far I'm seeing a lot of growing pains from a really new company, but if they continue showing improvement, offering good customer service, and expanding inventory, I may have found my FT replacement - despite a few thousand dollars' worth of successful orders their customer service and lack of truth in shipping times had really been pissing me off lately...

A

AndyColins

Yes, before ordering especially shipping , checking the address is very important , because we will ship the goods to the address on the payment details page.
If you want to change the address , please email us before shipping out from China.
Maybe we are not perfect with something now , but we are trying to be as what you say . Keep Moving for that !

Last edited by a moderator:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just giving suggestions that might improve customer experience going forward...if that Herakles deal is still going when my first shipment shows up, you might have another sucker...

A

AndyColins

Just giving suggestions that might improve customer experience going forward...if that Herakles deal is still going when my first shipment shows up, you might have another sucker...
We have special deals every few days ....That deal will close on 29th April

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update: package hit San Francisco on Friday, shows as having arrived in San Diego as of this morning - going to try to get home a little early to hopefully catch the postlady...if it's got to go from a central sort center out to my local office in OB, another day. Overall, 9-10 days from order to delivery isn't bad for China at all, consider me impressed. Will post thoughts on the gear/packaging once received.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, the package came today so efficiently boxed that it actually fit in my apartment mailbox - kudos for that! Everything arrived secure and well-packaged in a total of 10 days, including 3 weekend days - not bad at all.

I ordered: two Kboxes (when they were on sale for $15), two boxes of Arctic coils, one box of Subtank coils - the Kanger products check out as authentic on their site, I haven't been able to figure out how to authenticate the Horizon stuff but it looks legit to me.

Overall impressions: website is a bit wonky and needs some attention from a native English speaker. Pricing is hit and miss - when stuff is on sale (like it was with the Kboxes I ordered), it's almost too-good-to-be-true good. If you miss a sale, some items are still priced pretty well, others cost just as much as US sources - check around on specific items to make sure you're getting the best price, as sales seem to come and go at efun.top - also try to order enough to get to the $45 free shipping mark, if not the shipping charge makes the wait to import direct from China almost negligble.

That said, the wait was actually quite tolerable - I've had orders take longer from US vendors.

Would I buy here again? Absolutely, if I was interested in one of the products they're having a sale on. Good luck to you and your company, Andy - keep the customer service at the same high level, continue offering product at a great value (maybe try to get a little more consistent on that front), make sure you keep items in stock or let customers know if they're buying a back-ordered item, and you'll do well. Kudos.

A

AndyColins

Heatvape invader mini -- $47.50 , and Free shipping ! :):):)

Heatvape Invader Mini is water resistant, dust resistant, shock proof, power up to 50w and has temperature control function!

Let's see the picture :

The Invader Mini is a power regulated digital switch-MODE DC-DC converter controlled personal vaporizer. It has a small .69” diagonal OLED screen. The Invader Mini will automatically detect whether a temperature sensing or standard coil is attached. It supports reverse protection for input terminal and synchronous adjust for voltage output.
Specifications:
*Waterproof Level: IPX4
*Dimension: 31.5*39.5*102mm
*Materials (eco-friendly): Zinc Alloy + Silicon + Brass
*Output Power: 1W-50W
*Output Voltage: 1V-9.9V
*Ohm Limit: 0.1-1.0 Ohm in TC Mode, 0.16-2.0 Ohm in normal Mode
Efun.top sold it at $47.50 , and Free shipping !
More favorable products see at www.efun.top
Giveaway activity :
https://www.facebook.com/efun.top http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/355swl/aspire_cf_sub_ohm_giveaway_by_efuntop/

VU Sponsors