Ingredient %
Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA) 1.5
Sour (TPA) 1.5
Sucralose (ECigexpress) 1.25
Whiskey (FA) 4
Wild Cherry with Stevia (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 10.25
80%VG/20%PG

I'm loving this recipe. This is the traditional Whiskey Sour drink. I have been making adjustments to it and finally I think it is in the right spot in my opinion. Is not strong at all and is very enjoyable. You can still play with the percentages a bit, I do like it the way I posted. Like I said, I make this back in March for my 1st batch and revisited three times after that. I'm very please with it and I think you will enjoyed as well. All comments are more than welcome, it really helps me to make better mixes. Thank you guys and I hope you enjoy this one.

Last edited:

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man, I'm just missing the last flavor!! Can you tell me what that cherry tastes like to you?
Hi Daintanee; It just taste like the typical cherry marashino, I'm pretty sure this can be sub by cherry fa, I never used this one before. If you going to sub, Ill suggest to start low. You don't want to taste a whole lot of the cherry, this one pretty much is use on this drink for sweetness and a bit of cherry taste. Believe me, this mix is delicious even as a drink.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love whiskey sours!! Thank you for info on flavor. Much appreciated. I know FA cherry isn't like maraschino, nor is the black cherry. I don't have a maraschino cherry flavor. Oh well, I got a cart going at bull city. I've been thinking about a maraschino flavor for a while now. :thanks: Tony!

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love whiskey sours!! Thank you for info on flavor. Much appreciated. I know FA cherry isn't like maraschino, nor is the black cherry. I don't have a maraschino cherry flavor. Oh well, I got a cart going at bull city. I've been thinking about a maraschino flavor for a while now. :thanks: Tony!
You are very welcome!

VU Sponsors