Become a Patron!

Bought a Sigelei 150 watt today

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
I've been thinking about getting either a sigelei 100w or 150w for about 3 weeks, and finally picked one up today. Last Friday I made the 50 mile trip down to Columbus OH to check out Top Notch Vapor, and I've gotta say it's the best stocked vape shop with the most knowledgeable employees that I've seen so far. I noticed that they had the Sigelei 100w for $110, and the 150w for $130, now I know I can get them cheaper online but I'm willing to pay more to have it now and support a B&M. Cash was a little short last week but I went back today and picked up a silver 150w. I rushed home popped in 2 new Samsung 25R's and slapped my Anubis RDA on it with a .4 ohm dual coil. I started out at 30 watts and found that 50-60 is about perfect and 75 is all I can do. Of course dummy me had to calculate out that .4 ohms at 7.5v is about 140w, so I tried it there and that was a bad idea. So far I'm really liking this mod and I can see it being my go to for the forseeable future. Do I need 150 watts? No I don't but it's there if I ever want it. It's kind of like I don't need a car that can do 150mph, but sometimes it's nice to have one that does, just in case.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you like your purchase!

And Top Notch is a great place and so are the folks that run it.

Even though you don't push it to the full 150 watts, you do have extra battery power/life!

KillaB3E

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations on the purchase!!! I know that you'e going to absolutely LOVE it. I picked up the 100w plus last week and couldn't be happier. I love vaping on it, I don't want to use anything else.

Enjoy

heinz.abednego

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
U gotta have the right build
Take five wires of 32g twist them and do 7 wraps and u can pulse at 180 without it setting fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Been running my Atlantis on the Sigelei at 35 watts with 70% VG 30% PG juice since last friday and I am very happy with it. I haven't even had an RDA on it since the night I bought it. I drive a lot so the Atlantis works out for me, and I get pretty damn good vapor production on the largest airflow setting at 35 watts, flavors not bad either.

heinz.abednego

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dual coil -.3 to .5 the highest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad you're liking it. I new I wouldn't need the 150 watts on mine but I like that it builds down to .1. I finally used my 20 gauge wire. Then stopped when the flavor was muted so much and it took 5 seconds after release to cool down.

Im The Doctor

Member For 4 Years
I just ordered one of these today, going to use it with an atlantis. Don't plan on doing anything crazy on it but I figured I'd rather be looking at it than for it when it comes to the wattage. 6 months ago I couldn't imagine what I'd want/need with 150 watt mod.

VU Sponsors