Become a Patron!

Bought these Nic Salt Juices, but which nic salt juices do you prefer, and at what mg?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Bought these Nic Salt Juices, but which nic salt juices do you prefer, and at what mg?

20181103_215308.jpg

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bought these Nic Salt Juices, but which nic juices do you prefer, and at what mg?

View attachment 123347
I'm a mixer. And I primarily vape Vaperoxx's Cornbread Puddin' in 3mg PurNic Nicotine Salts. I find that the salts allow me to enjoy my flavors more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
f653341f470b98f4dab0b218880ba66d.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I'm a mixer. And I primarily vape Vaperoxx's Cornbread Puddin' in 3mg PurNic Nicotine Salts. I find that the salts allow me to enjoy my flavors more.

f653341f470b98f4dab0b218880ba66d.jpg

Like your labels, and the juice sounds great. Guess you use sub ohming since in 3 mg. I was looking for suggestions more like 40 mg for pods.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Like your labels, and the juice sounds great. Guess you use sub ohming since in 3 mg. I was looking for suggestions more like 40 mg for pods.
Labels are from a good friend. I (as well as many friends here) seem to love my Cornbread Puddin'. And yes I sub-ohm. But I have mixed up to 52mg for MTL/Pod systems.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dr shugar chitz 45mg Blu Raz. Not often anymore but when I did use nic salt that high. I have about 300ml of a hawk sauce clone with 9mg nic salts I got from another member here. It Vapes well in one of my Billet boxes for mtl

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The mg I go with is the lower one (usually between 25mg/ml and 35mg/ml)

I'm using the Aspire Nautilus AIO now so it's more powerful than a juul or myblu

I'd use 40mg/ml or 50mg/ml in those pods you have pictured though.

VU Sponsors