Become a Patron!

BP

Ryan57348

Member For 4 Years
So, I keep going back and forth and back and forth to smoking . Well this time i’m hoping to be done for good. Picked up some naked 100 very cool menthol and I am LOVING IT. I had one cigarette today, and that was in the morning. Was just curious, after quitting cigarettes how long did it take for anyone to notice a blood pressure drop? I have a blood pressure machine and I took mine and it was kind of high . Especially since I haven’t had a cigarette since 8 this morning. So what i’m wondering is, when did everyone start seeing improvements in their blood pressure? Also... are their any studies on vaping on the mouth? Like if vaping causes mouth and throat cancer depending on how many times you hit your vape. Currently vaping on a sigeli kaos mod, with a Valyrian tank. Thanks!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Like if vaping causes mouth and throat cancer depending on how many times you hit your vape.

So far, vaping has not been linked to actual cancer cases in human beings :)

Blood pressure is influenced by many things, not just tobacco use, so some people do not see a decrease in blood pressure when quitting cigarettes

I'm sure lots of others will jump in with their personal experiences

VU Sponsors