Breakenridge: E-cigarettes do more good than harm

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is a pretty good analogy the article makes with the non-alcohol beer. I thought it was going to be bashing ecigs.

Thanks for the link.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, nice to see someone actually did their homework instead of spouting the usual BS about vaping. Kudos Mr Breakenridge!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Some of the comments made, need to go to the BAD though.

That Tom guy seems pretty smart though.
What a well thought out comment
Hey wait, He also looks just like me... ;)

David Wartman · University of Regina
Just because vaping may be less harmful doesn't mean that my environment should be subjected to the vaper's habit! Please council add e-cigarettes to the ban on smoking in public venues!

Wait, YOU now own the environment?
Since you do I noticed a while back that lung cancer started at the exact time the cigarette rolling machine was invented.
That happens to also be the exact time the combustion engine was starting to be used by many people on a daily basis.
Since the only thing Americans aren't too lazy to just get China to make for them is the Automobile (we aren't even really good at making them any more either, are we?)
it would totally ruin the economy if the carbon monoxide that came out of the exhaust pipes of those combustion driven automobiles was as bad for the lungs as the carbon monoxide that comes out of the tobacco cigarette.
Wouldn't it?
Since you own the environment I figured that maybe you could help me understand this strange and unspoken of coincidence?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors