Become a Patron!

BREAKING NEWS RDTA!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THE BIG DRIPPER IS NOW ON FT FOR 14.99 made by TOBECCO! Jeez!!
As you all know I ordered mine from ORIGIN VAPE FOR 39.99,got in 4 days, vaped it for an hour, the positive post snapped, hopefully this CLONERS makes it adjustable NEXTA TIME... IM waiting to hear from ORIGIN VAPE!! KEEP YOU ALL POSTED... VAPE ON
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Attachments

• Edited_Imagef2285d8e-9477-49b7-abd9-604e4c614c5c_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    Edited_Imagef2285d8e-9477-49b7-abd9-604e4c614c5c_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 41

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
14.99 eh? At that price, you can buy 8 of them in the hope that 1 will be good and still be ahead. That's the power of clones :)

Cyber111

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's actually $14.67. I guess you guys beat me to the punch for posting it. I bought mine off eBay for twice that much. If I like it when it comes, maybe I'll get one of these from FT.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's actually $14.67. I guess you guys beat me to the punch for posting it. I bought mine off eBay for twice that much. If I like it when it comes, maybe I'll get one of these from FT.
if u check the pricings of the BIG D its going down real quick,I found one for 27 bucks... I will wait and see,origin vape informed me that the manufacturer is sending me replacement deck... Who knows when that deck comes... I really wish the positive post is screw able....oh well I suggest make time washing this atty with hot water and soap, mine tasted like burning oil..

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if u check the pricings of the BIG D its going down real quick,I found one for 27 bucks... I will wait and see,origin vape informed me that the manufacturer is sending me replacement deck... Who knows when that deck comes... I really wish the positive post is screw able....oh well I suggest make time washing this atty with hot water and soap, mine tasted like burning oil..
Is the center post press fit?

Did it snap or just come un secure?

VU Sponsors