Become a Patron!

Brick and Mortar Saturday

Would you show support for something like Brick and Mortar Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoffeeFuel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's pretty apparent that the upcoming battle with legislation over vaping is going to be huge. At the same time, there are lots of people who are very uneducated in vaping or might be deciding on making the switch themselves. Then this thought came into my head earlier this week...

I call it Brick and Mortar Saturday.

Basically the Saturday after Thanksgiving has been dedicated as "Small Business Saturday" for the past several years. It's supposed to be a way for small businesses to get similar businesses that big box stores get on Black Friday. What if this year, however, we showed a tour de force of experienced vapers and newcomers alike?

What I would ask is that each vaper take a friend with them to a vape shop. Not to try and pressure them, but just to help them experience what the stores are like. This allows the newcomer to ask any questions they want to, try the juices, and really help to solidify the decision on whether or not to make the switch. Also, as a show of support, spend either $50 on juice, or $75 on MOD/RDA/Tanks/Hardware.

I think if everyone could do this, and if shops maybe ran promotions to help bring people to their store, the financial effects could be huge. Also, it would be quite the statement on the amount of people in support of vaping.

What do you guys think? Is this something that could catch on, or even remotely sounds like a good idea? Leave a comment below and tell me what you think...

CoffeeFuel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great concept and a nice way to support them, Welcome to VU, head over to the intro area and introduce yourself to our members here:)
Enjoy our forum:)

Just posted my intro. I started to write it last night, but it gets a little tough to really get detailed at 1:30 in the morning. ;)

VU Sponsors