Become a Patron!

Bubble wicking method. Need help to reveal it!!!

Hi there bros and sises. I am Dylan.

I live in Hanoi, Vietnam. Our vape community starting to grow for nearly 1 year till now. A lot of thing to learn and share but there still many things hidden before us. And our ppl do not have the nice habit of sharing knowledge. Poor us here.

These days some guys show off some cool wicking method with Pico/Goblin/Serpent Mini/Diablo 2,5ml... that each time they puff there are many small bubbles floating up to the surface. Nice and small and same size like a golden fish breathing underwater. It means the wicking is so nice for juice flow from the tank through the cotton to the coil.

Many of us try to asked them how. Buts they only show us the result or teaser clip.

Thing keep on and getting bad. Now our vape community page change to show off sh~t for mainly. Not for sharing and learning anymore.

I myself made many clips of how to wick, simple build, unlock the stucked tank, battery safety, coil size and material...

Now I need your help to reveal it so I can try myself and make a clip to share for other ppl.
Please help and share me your knowledge and advices.

Here is the FB link of the show off clip so you guys can see in detail. No viruses or any sh~t in this link. I swear. Or if you dont want to click plz try to imagine what I explained above.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VapeVietnam/permalink/1789390744608578/

Thank you very much!

Hope to see your guys advice soon.

Regard, Dylan
P/S: sorry for my bad English -.-

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there bros and sises. I am Dylan.

I live in Hanoi, Vietnam. Our vape community starting to grow for nearly 1 year till now. A lot of thing to learn and share but there still many things hidden before us. And our ppl do not have the nice habit of sharing knowledge. Poor us here.

These days some guys show off some cool wicking method with Pico/Goblin/Serpent Mini/Diablo 2,5ml... that each time they puff there are many small bubbles floating up to the surface. Nice and small and same size like a golden fish breathing underwater. It means the wicking is so nice for juice flow from the tank through the cotton to the coil.

Many of us try to asked them how. Buts they only show us the result or teaser clip.

Thing keep on and getting bad. Now our vape community page change to show off sh~t for mainly. Not for sharing and learning anymore.

I myself made many clips of how to wick, simple build, unlock the stucked tank, battery safety, coil size and material...

Now I need your help to reveal it so I can try myself and make a clip to share for other ppl.
Please help and share me your knowledge and advices.

Here is the FB link of the show off clip so you guys can see in detail. No viruses or any sh~t in this link. I swear. Or if you dont want to click plz try to imagine what I explained above.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VapeVietnam/permalink/1789390744608578/

Thank you very much!

Hope to see your guys advice soon.

Regard, Dylan
P/S: sorry for my bad English -.-
Welcome here! Everyone is very nice & helpful! I unfortunately don't know the trick but hopefully others will. I just wanted to welcome you. Your English is fine. :cheers:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Dylan, welcome to the forum :wave:

Much like Heartsdelight, I have no idea how that many smaller bubbles are formed, unless it's just because the video doesn't show anyone drawing from the tank. Air bubbles are normal, showing that your wicking is keeping up with flow, so I have no real explanation for the amount of bubbles going on in that tank, LOL.

And yes, your English is great!

Again, welcome :confetti:

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Didn't look the video but maybe blowing in the tank before you take a drag???

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I found a similar video last night, but they were using an Phenomenon by GUS. Its in Greek? so I dont understand how

Id really like to know how they are doing this

Thanks guys for your responds.
I couldn't find back the first clip that they show off with Goblin mini.
They didnt blow in the tank before puff. Just puff and bubble will floating up. And its not a few its many. Like each puff result in 4-6 bubbles. Nice clean and same size.
Still wonder how.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks guys for your responds.
I couldn't find back the first clip that they show off with Goblin mini.
They didnt blow in the tank before puff. Just puff and bubble will floating up. And its not a few its many. Like each puff result in 4-6 bubbles. Nice clean and same size.
Still wonder how.
LOL I have no idea, either. I'm using a Goblin Mini right now and I don't have bubbles like that. Mine's boring, :D

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually get a lot of bubbles out of my Goblin Mini. Also my Serpent Mini. But that is insane. I've no idea how they do that.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or the viscosity of the juice.
I'm really not sure what this topic is about, but both of those appear to be much thinner than my 65-70% VG juices. I get fairly regular bubbling... but larger bubbles.

Surface tension of the air bubble?

VU Sponsors