Become a Patron!

Budgetized Vape with great flavor?! Yes Vapewild.com

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It occurred to me the day that there are plenty of device reviewers but few juice reviewers, at least that I found on youtube. Furthermore BUDGET juice. I know a lot of folks are into the premium liquids, I too have fallen victim to the, Suicide Bunny, Jason's Juice Joint, and so on. Well, I figured since a lot of new people are looking to save not only their lives but cash in the long run, or maybe there are others out there who wanna vape on a budget. So I decided to start looking for inexpensive GOOD tasting liquids. Phew, what a tall order. I live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area in Texas. There are more vape shops than you can shake a stick at, so I am starting with B&M's cause, well, no shipping!! That all being said, there was an offer on the local vapers community on Facebook stating do this and that, get a free 10ml.,So i did, and they did send it, quickly. The company is VapeWild, the flavor is Dutch Apple Pie. I got this at high VG, which as most of us kno, means less flavor. This was not the case. I also only go 3mg of nic. I drip, so I dont really need an butt ton of nic. When I opened the bottle, I smelled a sweet, subtle apple with some brown sugary goodness. I built a fresh 0.5ohms, dual coil fresh organic cotton in my Tobh Atty(clone'd budget) First hit, was just like takin a bite of Grandma's fresh dutch apple pie. OMGOSH. there only thing that wasnt there was the semi-burnt tongue from the piping hot pie. I could taste the freshly picked apples with brown sugar and a hint of pie crust. It was very good. I blew thro the 10 ml in about 1.5 days. It was that good. The reason it took so long, I didnt wanna waste. I wanted to savior this vape. I will be ordering a 30ml, for the awesome price of: 6.99. Yea. Go check out the site, www.vapewild.com free shippin on orders over 25....
a great vape even if you arent on a budget
affordable if you are!!

VapeSoGood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered 2 sample packs because of rave reviews. But there juice is not good at all. (And that's me being nice.) I ordered 2 sample packs and can only vape 3 and there not even that good (out of 12 bottles). I did get 3 extra bottles though. But It doesn't matter cause I wont be vaping them anytime soon.

I also just got done leaving reviews on the juices that I had. Lets see if they will post them after ther"Review". I did even let them sit for a week. only the strawberry cheesecake / rasberry cheesecake/ Carmel Candy. Are worth vaping IMO.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered 2 sample packs because of rave reveiws. But there juice is not good at all. (And that's me being nice.) I ordered 2 sample packs and can only vape 3 and there not even that good (out of 12 bottles). I did get 3 extra bottles though. But It doesn't matter cause I wont be vaping them anytime soon.

damn dude i'm sorry you didnt like'm.

now i feel pretty freakin bad.......damn it.

VapeSoGood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why should you feel bad? lol I got tryed them from ziggys review... But hey I am cheaper vaper. But my local shops sell 100X better juice. Its just 15 bucks for a 30ml. And when you drip that goes fast...

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
damn good. thought u bought from my review. remember i've had dutch apple pie. i enjoy it compared to others. but we'll see with the sampler i got...
i gotta local shop that has bad ass juice for pretty cheap. and they treat me good so....mayb i'll stick with them.

VapeSoGood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No it's all good.. They do have really cheap juice and super super customer service.. I ordered threw cyber monday and they were behind orders and shipped it late but put a 2 day priority shipping for free. So that was great.

But the juice still sucks about 2 weeks later. I too ordered max vg (80 to 20) 3mg nic. Now i wish I would have gotten like a 6mg nic cause when Im drinking this juice just sucks... I even had to smoke a few cigs =(

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well here we go. one of my favorite vapes is gummy bear, well my DIY gummy bear. I ordered some of vapewilds.
not impressed. not at all impressed in fact. i am pissed now. Yes the customer service is awesome......but the juice isnt. DAMN IT. the dutch apple pie is good i like that one.
oh i did try the McDelicious.....NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD AT ALL.

VU Sponsors