Become a Patron!

Build Log Book

angelc_vj

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I'm pretty new to the world of Vape and I love it Cus it can be a different experience for everybody since u have the ability to make ur own coils, create your own flavors and all that, anyways I said this was going to be my Build Log Book, so basically I'm going to post all my builds here and I really hope I can get feedback from all of you guys so I can get better at this.
thanks in advance for your patience seeing my posts and helping me out.

Vape On & Lets Rock The World

angelc_vj

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is my first build, a basic coil using Kanthal A1 28G at 2.5mm I wanted to make it a .4 or .3 but miscalculated the amount of wraps so it ended up being just a .8 eventually I'll get it right hopefully .. It was kind of hard for me because I was getting one side burning faster that the other and had to start playing around with them until I got them both working almost at the same time (but to be honest don't know what I did to fix that) ... This is not the best build or best coils but is my first one and for some reason I feel kinda proud.
e0452ca3fd1a0ae949f9565c201c08af.jpg
c73c402b371cdc76ce1e4a424e9dccc6.jpg

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks damn good, first or tenth or hundredth. Keep at it soon you'll be a machine

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

angelc_vj

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks damn good, first or tenth or hundredth. Keep at it soon you'll be a machine

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Thx Ill for sure keep doing it so I can get better at it

VU Sponsors