Bull City Vapor

Discussion in 'DIY Reviews (flavorings / nic base / suppliers)' started by CurlyxCracker, Jul 5, 2014.

1. downInTn

downInTn Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Awesome!
    I like the regular cigar very much. I'll for sure have to try the black n mild.

Roundhouse and aikanae like this.
  2. rania272

rania272 New Member

Blog Posts:
    BCV is a great vender. He even called me to confirm my address (I have a funky address. 6 numbers) and mailed out the same day. I got it 2 days later.

3. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Just Thomas VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I received my first order last week and started making my own juice...thanks Drew and wllmc
    I may never buy another bottle. I am 3 for 4, "I totally destroyed a mango and not in a good way :)

4. aikanae

aikanae Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Yippeee for SC!

Roundhouse likes this.
  5. Roundhouse

Roundhouse VU Vendor VU Vendor VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    That's awesome! I think I was probably more like 1 for 4 my first go around :)

6. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    My first go round, not a one was vapable, LMAO

Roundhouse likes this.
  7. CurlyxCracker

CurlyxCracker Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Awesome! I got started thanks to Drew myself! Not only did I gain a great new hobby but a friend as well. People like Drew and the gang definitely earned my loyalty.
    3 for 4?! That's fantastic! Hope to see what you've come up with in the recipe section! Sounds like you are a natural

8. Count Vapula

Count Vapula New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hope they open up delivery to Canada. Just need concentrates, no Nicccc

9. gregg

gregg New Member New Member

Blog Posts:
    who has the best carmel flavor

10. CurlyxCracker

Blog Posts:
    With or without diketones?

11. gregg

gregg New Member New Member

Blog Posts:
    without

12. CurlyxCracker

Blog Posts:
    I'd say try FA or even the DX version of TFA original, I have not tried the latter.

13. Michigan

Michigan New Member

Blog Posts:
    Lor and TPA

14. FierceKO

FierceKO New Member

Blog Posts:
    I recently ordered some FA from them my favorate flavors. I have been buying them from ecig express for a while and decided to try bull city because they were so much closer. The shipping time was great I was thrilled to find out I would recieve my order in 3 days rather then a week. I ripped the package open excited as usual mixed up my favorate recipe. Tasted it and I was very disappointed. It was rebottled and and the flavor seemed really weak. After vaping it for less then a day my cotton was black and my coil had a thick build up like I was using excessive EM. I don't use anything but the flavoring and vg with flavour art it's the best I don't need it. I emailed them and they didn't want to solve my issue what so ever. What a mess.

15. AmandaD

AmandaD Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Bull City Vapor is the only vendor in the US that sells FA in original 10ml packages - you can specifiy whether you want original or rebottled in the 10ml size. I always choose rebottled, because the original packaging leaks! If you're having issues with your flavoring it is likely your concentration/recipe.

Welcome to the VU! How long have you been doing DIY?

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    JuicyLucy, Cruel-Phate and RonJS like this.
  16. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the forum.

This doesn't sound like BCV at all. I think I had ONE issue with them that was quickly remedied. They've always been the easiest vendor to work with IME. I've even forgotten items, contacted them and they were included in the order when I received it.

Did you call them or email?

lirruping and AmandaD like this.
  17. FierceKO

FierceKO New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yeah I emailed them.

18. FierceKO

FierceKO New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have been diy for about 6 months I have had a lot of awful experiences with house juices. So I would have to buy max vg but premium juices were just too expensive especially when I can make the same or better ;-)

19. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    I think that's why most of us started DIY. You'll find that BCV is a very reputable vendor - many of us have been dealing with them for years :)

JuicyLucy likes this.
  20. FierceKO

FierceKO New Member

Blog Posts:
    Sounds great

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  21. lirruping

lirruping Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    +1 for positive experiences with BCV. I've always found them super-friendly and willing to happily address any kind of mishap. I would urge you to get in touch with a customer rep by phone or email--I feel sure they'll help you solve your problem to your satisfaction!

22. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    You edited your original post where you said you were using 6mls total flavoring in a 30ml mix. That's 20% which is extremely high for Flavor Art and would explain the coil gunking!

Skullzz, JuicyLucy and Huckleberried like this.
  23. FierceKO

FierceKO New Member

Blog Posts:
    Well 6ml but I've never had that problem before they normally last me 4 days to a week, but that was just over night

24. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    Where did you buy your FA flavors from previously? Because from what you're saying the previous flavors were possibly not as concentrated as the ones you just purchased from BVC.

25. FierceKO

FierceKO New Member

Blog Posts:
    I like a lot of flavor with minimal pg I have read a lot but I still can't find a good flavor enhancer so I don't have to use so much.

26. FierceKO

FierceKO New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ecig express. BVC is bull city?

27. AmandaD

Blog Posts:
    They're both good vendors in my experience (all of the FA at ECX is repackaged, incidentally). I use up to 90% VG with 8% total flavoring and get plenty of flavor. Are you still smoking perhaps?

28. FierceKO

FierceKO New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hmm idk I haven't smoked since before I started DIY maybe my coil build or not allowing it to sit long enough. I usually make like 120ml and go through about a 30 every 2 days

29. Heabob

Heabob Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hasn't been invented yet, and the best flavor enhancer is more PG IMO.
    Going too high with some flavors/brands and they will actually mute and become almost tasteless, or chemical like.
    Quite a few here are also using high VG but I don't think I've seen anybody going above 10% with FA, and that's using multiple flavors besides.

BTW Welcome to VU:D

SailCat and RonJS like this.
  30. FierceKO

FierceKO New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you! Yeah pg give me headaches and stuff prolly dehydration. What made me think it was the flavoring is because I always make it the same way for months now without these issues. It was like it tasted like pg with a little actual flavor. It's cool though I just reordered ecig express again. Thank you

Heabob likes this.
  31. Jaqen

Jaqen New Member

Blog Posts:
    Love BCV! I got lucky and found them by chance. My desire to DIY came from a single desire, clone Vapure's Razzapple!! I ordered from FW direct for my first flavors (no issues and not to pricey) but started reading up and decided to branch out and try other raspberry and apple flavors. Did a quick google search and BCV came up. I was super impressed with the speed at which my order got to me and the personal touch of a handwritten note on the receipt was very cool. I didn't even wait, I ordered more flavors that night and just a few days later I'm building another order! I have a feeling I'm going to spend a lot of money at BCV lol. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone for DIY supplies.

Roundhouse, Foggz, KGuardian and 2 others like this.
  32. Skullzz

Skullzz Blonde disaster VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Do they have any discount codes going right now? Looking at their site they have decent stuff

Sent from a pay phone

Roundhouse likes this.
  33. Artemis

Artemis Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    VU6 for 6% off.

Skullzz and Roundhouse like this.
  34. Foggz

Foggz Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    plus it's a holiday weekend ... check daily for sales codes

Skullzz and Roundhouse like this.
  35. RonJS

RonJS Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    At http://www.bullcityvapor.com/ they mention a one day (May 30) 10% off coupon code...

Ron
    ---
    "If you want to be a good blues singer, people are going to be down on you, so dress like you're going to the bank to borrow money."- B. B. King

Roundhouse likes this.
  36. Skullzz

Skullzz Blonde disaster VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Bull City Vapors...great customer service! I just had to call them because I am a blonde and screwed up my credit card info and got locked out trying to order. I called them right up and they were able to fix my mistake. Guys were very nice and helpful...hard to find good customer service like that anymore. Looking forward to many more orders!

Sent from a pay phone

Foggz, Roundhouse and Markw4mms like this.
  37. Roundhouse

Blog Posts:
    SailCat and Skullzz like this.
  38. daluccianoz

daluccianoz New Member

Blog Posts:
    free postage take 10 days to arrive?

previously only 3or 4 days...but now takes 10 freaking days using FedEx SmartPost...not so smart i guess.

39. Roundhouse

Blog Posts:
    I am truly sorry, 10 days is just absurd! Effective Tuesday, NO packages will ship FedEx SmartPost!

SailCat and Skullzz like this.
  40. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Hiya Drew! Happy 4th of July weekend

[​IMG]

41. Roundhouse

Blog Posts:
    Hey @Huckleberried ! Happy 4th to you too, hope you have a great one!!!

Huckleberried likes this.
  42. Skullzz

Blog Posts:
    That's good news! They are absolutely horrible in my area as well. I live 50 miles from a chewy.com warehouse where I order my dogs food....it took FedEx 4 days to deliver my order....FIFTY FREAKING MILES TOOK THEM 4 DAYS! Ugh stay far away from FedEx.

Sent from a pay phone

Roundhouse likes this.
  43. Skullzz

Blog Posts:
    Oh, and thanks for the sale Drew, placed my order today!

Sent from a pay phone

Roundhouse likes this.
  44. Roundhouse

Blog Posts:
    Thank you @Skullzz , and yeah, wow, ..FedEx SmartPost is horrible! I hope you and everyone here have a Happy Independence Day!

Skullzz likes this.
  45. Skullzz

Blog Posts:
    Having an excellent one! Ate so much BBQ I had to roll down the hill to my car lol. Hope yours is going well!

Sent from a pay phone

Foggz and Roundhouse like this.
  46. Roundhouse

Blog Posts:
    Nice!! For me the BBQ comes tomorrow but it's about to be dark and the kiddos and I are going to light off some "pre-4th" fireworks, little pyros in training lol

47. SailCat

SailCat Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    This is the exception, rather than the rule but you are taking well-deserved shots at the carrier rather than the vendor, which, in the case of Bull City Vapor not only commonly delivers faster than the other guys, offers excellent customer service and really will order in a custom flave fave (Hangsen PB incoming).

That BCV also supports the vaping and DIY community and they're right here on VU is just icing on the cake of your day! :)

Roundhouse likes this.
  48. Artemis

Artemis Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I heard Bull city vapors changed their name to Bull City Flavors! :)

Roundhouse, Foggz and Huckleberried like this.
  49. Skullzz

Blog Posts:
    I am a bit worried as I live in Pennsylvania. Some suppliers have opted to not sale to Pa residents due to the impending 40% tax taking effect in October. I hope Bull City isn't going to go that route!

Sent from a pay phone

Foggz likes this.
  50. Skullzz

Blog Posts:
    Bull City ships the fastest I have ever seen in the vape market. Have placed several orders and it crosses several states in a couple days. Slow shipping is 100% on the carrier in this case.

Sent from a pay phone

Roundhouse and Foggz like this.