Become a Patron!

bump?

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay. weve all seen on a thread. someone may put a single post saying 'bump' or 'bumper roonie' or something like that. ive read its to put the post back on top of the list. is that what its all about?

or is that the hokey pokey... sorry, couldnt resist

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep. To bump a thread back to the top of the new posts page. To get the post seen a bit more. To assist in a question not being answered.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
images

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
we also use it in the classies if something gets put way back in the third or fourth page.
kind of an unwritten thing that we do to help each other out

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
we also use it in the classies if something gets put way back in the third or fourth page.
kind of an unwritten thing that we do to help each other out

The more I find out from the staff and the moderators just keeps making me say to myself why did I not find this forum first! :eek:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well hopefully I will not see the dumbasses who live over there come here. So far only the coolest and most friendly and personable people have come to.............

join_the_resistance_baby_bodysuit.jpg
The people here really are pretty great. A nice, helpful, friendly and interesting mix. We have our clowns and boneheads, too. They keep it lively, and us on our toes :cool:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The people here really are pretty great. A nice, helpful, friendly and interesting mix. We have our clowns and boneheads, too. They keep it lively, and us on our toes :cool:

I can deal with the clowns and bone heads it is the nasty trolls who do nothing but look for trouble and to start arguments. I am only up for friendly debates from differences of opinions but some people do not know how to be civil.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can deal with the clowns and bone heads it is the nasty trolls who do nothing but look for trouble and to start arguments. I am only up for friendly debates from differences of opinions but some people do not know how to be civil.
We get our share of trolls, too, believe me. And when they pop up, our members do a really fine job of dealing with them. They can become a free-for-all, but we have a section for that, too. As long as no rule (of the 7 we have) gets broken, most people get their frustrations out on their keyboards, lol.

VU Sponsors