Become a Patron!

Burnt coil heads normal

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's becoming someone I see quite a lot. Can people not taste this? I get the heeby jeebies when my cotton gets that slight discoloration. I think it's people just don't give a fuck. Yet another person found me this morning at my doctors office to ask what is wrong and why he wasn't getting the flavor like he used too. But then proceed to tell me that he just goes up in wattage.

Coil heads are expensive. This is one reason why I predominately use RDTA, RDA, RBA, and find factory coil heads I can rebuild until they completely shit out.

This is % fault of the shitty ass vape shops in Cincinnati and surrounding area. A. The markup on items is fucking outrageous. And B. They are very very inexperienced and not very knowledgeable on any God damn thing they sell. There is one halfway decent shop around here and even there the guy has told me a fair bit of misinformation.

Shops need quality, and knowledge guidelines. I have applied at many of these shops and they all feel like I'm a threat to there job so I'm never ever hired. This is sad. Cincinnati, you guys need to step your fucking B&M game up. No wonder your not selling shit.... /End rant.
c240afa571286193808ff624c9f18912.jpg
de239494d1b6d655033133d6ce339c6e.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That coil is fine. They just need a few more watts to vape those crumbled oreos.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The coil is likely just fine..... now the wicking is probably more like charcoal by now... vapable but yeah with flavor affects. Now some of those affects can be good and some bad. Kinda depends on other factors..... A good NET tobacco can taste better on a slightly gunky coil.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not just Cincinnati. I use the shops when I want a coil or two, or they have a deal going. Mostly they have Smok, Wismec, Sigelei, Uwell, and lower end Aspire.

People who know me there are honest in saying the Smok and Wismec mods are hit or miss, but they claim they have to sell what people want. I guess I wouldn't make a very good living in that business.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Coils are not expensive for smart shoppers or vapers with local B&M's that give you prices that are the same as online. $2 to $3 per coil is not expensive in my opinion.

VU Sponsors