Become a Patron!

Burnt taste

VapeQueenMT

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was wondering why some juices have a burnt taste. I am assuming it must have something to do with the flavoring but not sure. I have been making juice for a few months now and the last two weeks some of my juices have a burnt taste at quite a bit lower wattage then the juices I made in the past. I also had some MBV juice that I tried last night that I have had for three months and at 16 watts I got a nasty burnt taste. Normally I vape at 18.5 with no problems. Even this morning testing a new juice it tastes burnt even on my ego battery with a brand new t2 tank.

tia

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I experience burnt tastes with the really sweet or dessert type juices that I mix. I keep my watts LOW for those. If it starts tasting burnt, and the coil is still in good shape, I turn it down til it suits me. Otherwise, maybe the coil needs to be cleaned or changed.

Slvrdragin41

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I sub-ohm, and I notice cocoa and some chocolates at higher percentage taste scorched. Another issue may be just wicking.

VapeQueenMT

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The one I made last night that had the burnt tastes was chocolate strawberry. The other ones have been fruit flavors. Tried it in three different tanks. I wonder sometimes if it is the flavoring because that is the only thing different.

VU Sponsors