Become a Patron!

Butter Cookies

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
This recipe is based off something my grandma made for me when I was a kid, I loved them. They weren't exactly healthy, but damn they were good. so naturally I wanted to vape it.

1% INW biscuit
1.25% FA butter
1.5% FA cookie
.4% HS cream
1% FA fresh cream
.25% FA vanilla classic
steep time: ~1 week

It needs the full week to let the butter calm down a little. Don't really have much else to say about it, hope you enjoy :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mmmmm, I swear I could taste butter cookies while reading the recipe...lol! I love FA butter, I could vape it solo, and I do vape VT butter base as a standalone, no shame in my game. :giggle:
This could be so versatile! A good butter cookie or a good base for fruit cookies, chocolate, maybe a little marshmallow....thanks! Gonna whip this up today.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This recipe is based off something my grandma made for me when I was a kid, I loved them. They weren't exactly healthy, but damn they were good. so naturally I wanted to vape it.

1% INW biscuit
1.25% FA butter
1.5% FA cookie
.4% HS cream
1% FA fresh cream
.25% FA vanilla classic

It needs the full week to let the butter calm down a little. Don't really have much else to say about it, hope you enjoy :D
Thanks for sharing with us, would love to try this

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I was so shocked I had to read the recipe Twice! :facepalm:

A Hillbilly Pig recipe with NO Dragonfruit flavors? :D

AYNS.gif

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I was so shocked I had to read the recipe Twice! :facepalm:

A Hillbilly Pig recipe with NO Dragonfruit flavors? :D
He's probably testing out all these new Dragon fruit flavors, companies come out with recently. Before we know, he's going to pair 2-4 different Dragon fruits with every recipe. Better stock up before they sell out ;)

@Hillbilly Pig thanks for sharing the recipe, I bookmarked it, and give it a try this weekend hopefully.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mmmmm, I swear I could taste butter cookies while reading the recipe...lol! I love FA butter, I could vape it solo, and I do vape VT butter base as a standalone, no shame in my game. :giggle:
This could be so versatile! A good butter cookie or a good base for fruit cookies, chocolate, maybe a little marshmallow....thanks! Gonna whip this up today.
FA butter.....you can smell it a mile away. Def what gives Custard Premium it’s glorious buttery custardy goodness. Love the stuff. Is the VT butter base comparable? I have it and haven’t used it yet.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

1% INW biscuit
1.25% FA butter
1.5% FA cookie
.4% HS cream
1% FA fresh cream
.25% FA vanilla classic

Thanks....AND - I have all the flavors, which is nothing short of a miracle...!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got it in the Boreas now and it's so good! I can't wait to make some up with chocolate...coconut...pecan...the possibilities are virtually endless! Ooo...peanut butter! :D

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

1% INW biscuit
1.25% FA butter
1.5% FA cookie
.4% HS cream
1% FA fresh cream
.25% FA vanilla classic

I'm missing only HS cream. Any replacements you suggest, or should i just leave it out. I have most of the Fa and TFA creams. Thanks.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm missing only HS cream. Any replacements you suggest, or should i just leave it out. I have most of the Fa and TFA creams. Thanks.
FA fresh cream, maybe? Or OOO cream(milk undertones)? TFA dairy could work, too.

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no idea what you could sub it with, sorry. My best guess would be TFA dairy at like 1-2 percent, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
FA fresh cream, maybe? Or OOO cream(milk undertones)? TFA dairy could work, too.
Thanks. FA Fresh Cream was already in the recipe. I do have TFA Dairy, but i don't have OOO Cream. I guess i'll try increasing Fresh Cream to 1.5%, and maybe a different version with TFA Dairy at 1 %. Maybe a better question would have been to describe HS cream. I don't know what kind of cream it is ; heavy or light, vanilla or not, spices or not etc...

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks. FA Fresh Cream was already in the recipe. I do have TFA Dairy, but i don't have OOO Cream. I guess i'll try increasing Fresh Cream to 1.5%, and maybe a different version with TFA Dairy at 1 %. Maybe a better question would have been to describe HS cream. I don't know what kind of cream it is ; heavy or light, vanilla or not, spices or not etc...
Oops! Sorry about that. HS cream is just pure, thick dairy cream.....like heavy cream. Ever so slightly sweet, milky goodness. No spice, no vanilla. It’s amazing stuff.....really good to thicken up dairy with no off taste or any extras. Just good ole cream.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn, waited too long and now I can't get FA Butter any longer. :cry:

The stance by that Hong guy from FA irritates me. FA makes it abundantly clear what flavors they consider safe for vaping so from a legal perspective, they should be covered. Why they have to be so heavy handed with vendors that would like to sell some of those other flavors is beyond me ... seems like a ego/power deal to me.

Sorry for the rant HP, your recipe does look good ... I might have to try this with VT Butter Base as a sub. Thanks for sharing!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn, waited too long and now I can't get FA Butter any longer. :cry:

The stance by that Hong guy from FA irritates me. FA makes it abundantly clear what flavors they consider safe for vaping so from a legal perspective, they should be covered. Why they have to be so heavy handed with vendors that would like to sell some of those other flavors is beyond me ... seems like a ego/power deal to me.

Sorry for the rant HP, your recipe does look good ... I might have to try this with VT Butter Base as a sub. Thanks for sharing!
If you’re feeling adventurous, Chef’s Flavors in the UK has all the yummy flavors we can’t get. I’ve ordered from them numerous times.....the turn around time is pretty damn good and the exchange rate isn’t too terrible. Just a thought.:)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you’re feeling adventurous, Chef’s Flavors in the UK has all the yummy flavors we can’t get. I’ve ordered from them numerous times.....the turn around time is pretty damn good and the exchange rate isn’t too terrible. Just a thought.:)
You can order it from DIYVAPORSUPPLY in the US, I did. ;)

I’ve ordered once from Chef’s Flavors in the UK & it’s only $6 shipping under a certain weight & I got my order in 7 days. I even added on an additional flavor after I placed my order & since it didn’t ship yet they were able to add it into my order, great service.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thanks, I might have to give them a try! Normally if I can't find the flavor in the States I just shrug it off as something I probably don't need that bad anyway but in this case, I'm feeling left out, lol. :tantrum:

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Unfortunately that is no longer the case. In fact, that's kinda what set off my little rant ... FA jumped on them for carrying flavors that they don't approve of for vaping. Hell, I'm a grown man, I'm quite capable of making that decision for myself! Oops, did it again. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately that is no longer the case. In fact, that's kinda what set off my little rant ... FA jumped on them for carrying flavors that they don't approve of for vaping. Hell, I'm a grown man, I'm quite capable of making that decision for my self! Oops, did it again. :facepalm:
You’re right, I just checked my order was on March 20 I ordered FA Butter & Corn & it’s saying it’s not available for reorder now. Chefs Flavors was great & should be available there.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Unfortunately that is no longer the case. In fact, that's kinda what set off my little rant ... FA jumped on them for carrying flavors that they don't approve of for vaping. Hell, I'm a grown man, I'm quite capable of making that decision for my self! Oops, did it again. :facepalm:
Lol! I agree 100%! That’s why I went to Chef’s. They let us smoke for all those years knowing full well it’s gonna kill us. And NOW they want to regulate what we can put in our bodies? Lol! And with all the chemicals in food? So, yeah, I agree with you.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I’ve ordered once from Chef’s Flavors in the UK & it’s only $6 shipping under a certain weight & I got my order in 7 days. I even added on an additional flavor after I placed my order & since it didn’t ship yet they were able to add it into my order, great service.
Chefs is pretty great. They have some pretty amazing one shots, too. I picked up a few(like 8!) the last time I ordered.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Has anyone tried TPA Butter? I have it yet haven't opened it.
It’s works for doing the butter thing....not as well as FA, but it works. Fairly rich. Not super oily. It works. I def like FA butter better. I haven’t worked with VT yet, but it’s on my radar....and I have it so I should get to it.

VU Sponsors