Become a Patron!

Buying supplies questiom

Hello. I am new to the underground and was hoping I could get some info on buying supplies such as RDA building tools, wire for coil, all natural cotton, and even some kits. I am looking to buy for my own personal use not resale. I found and and have an order processing with Fast tech and like the price point but don't want to always wait for a shipment from China. Does anyone have information on buying from a vendor, who has simular items and in is located and ships from the US? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I find a good place to look is here in the forums: http://vapingunderground.com/#deals-steals.138. Others might have some good suggestions, but personally I have placed orders through http://www.myvaporstore.com/Default.asp, they ship from the US and I have been very pleased with them. Also i would suggest to check out the ads on the main page, alot of them are good from what I've heard and they should list if they ship from the US.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'll just give you where I get mine: I buy just about all my Kanthal/Nickel wire from lighteningvapes.com. I get my wicking material from a couple of places, but my new favorite is Native Wicks. If you go to their website they list all the vendors that carry their product. I did a review in the review section of the forum under Wicks and Wires for Native Wicks if you want to check it out.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I get my kanthal from temcoindustrial.com What I like about theirs is that it comes annealed, so it's not springy. You have to pay attention when ordering, though, because some gauges are not in stock and have an extended shipping time. I get my cotton from fasttech.

I just ordered some pieces from csvape. They have an online store and its located in the United States, California I believed. My stuff usually arrives within two days and so far, so good. The smoke kit and RDA building tools are pretty nice. That website saved my life :D

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get most of my rebuild stuff from lightning vapes and ebay.

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I get my Japanese Organic Cotton on Amazon. Koh Gen Doh is around 11 bucks for 80 sheets.

VU Sponsors