Become a Patron!

Buying the Aromamizer Plus, looking for a fitting mod.

Hello ya'll!

I'm new here, so be kind.. XD

I'm planning on buying the Aromamizer Plus, and since overhang is a thing, I want a mod to fit it.

Right now I'm looking at the Dovpo Rogue 100W
, which is using a single 26650, and I was told that a single battery won't be enough for that tank.

What are your opinions on that matter?
Do you think of any better mods that fits a 30 mm tank that is withing the 40~60$ range?

Thanks in advance.
-KermitFTW

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mods that I have that will fit 30mm tanks with no overhang and can be found for under $60 are.

IJoy LUX
IJoy Captain
Sigelei Fuchai DUO3
Sigelei Snowwolf 218
Sigelei Snowwolf 365
Hcigar VT75

I also have the Geekvape Aegis but I think it is still a preorder mod.

You can build so that it will work great on a single 26650 mod but personally I would rather use a multi battery mod.

If you do TC then the Snowwolf 365 probably has the best TC out of all the multi battery mods I listed, the DNA is better but a single 26650. 4 batteries though and there not easy to find right now, think there discontinued.

Fuchai DUO 3 is the most compact of the multi battery mods when in 2 battery mode. Last time I checked eightvape.com had the 2 battery version for $35 and you can pick up the door for 3 battery configuration for another $6. They also have a discount code, reddit12. The Duo sucks for TC though but I enjoy using it in power mode.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot, look around, there is a thread that lists all the 30mm compatible mods.

I also forgot the iJoy Zenith although it does have about 1mm overhang in the front. It is only a variable voltage mod but I love it, works great.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
IMHO, the best mod to run a Plus on is the Sx Mini G Class. It's just an awesome combo.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh I agree but the OP only wants to spend $40 to $60, would have to early quadruple his budget for the G.....lol

Lol, I did not see that. Yeah fuggedabout da G Class.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the fast replies guys!

The IJOY Captain and the Fuchai Duo-3 seems nice and are both on my budget

and the Hcigar VT75 seems to be really expensive but basically have the same "issue" as the the Dovpo Rogue, you think that 1 26650 batter could be enough?

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the size of said tank it might need a center 510 connection On a Mod. ?? I do know it is just right on the SX G Class, It did not work on my SMOK 350 or my IJoy Maxo mod. What about a Battlestar ??

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Battlestar and plus.
4e39d9090483b1fb189fb4b307299f2b.jpg

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the fast replies guys!

The IJOY Captain and the Fuchai Duo-3 seems nice and are both on my budget

and the Hcigar VT75 seems to be really expensive but basically have the same "issue" as the the Dovpo Rogue, you think that 1 26650 batter could be enough?
The VT75 were on closeout for $50 when I got mine to make way for the new VT75COLOR. For the VT75 I would recommend a .25 to .35 build, any lower and battery life would suck and any higher you will run into the DNA75 volt limit.

I love my single 26650 mods but you have to work around there limitations compared to a multi battery mod.

The iJoy Captain have had some were the Aromamizer Plus didn't work. I think a lot of those were preproduction reviewer samples. My Aromamizer Plus works fine on my Captain, TC is not the best but you can get it to work. The TC is a little hit or miss as well with it, works for some, not for others.

For me it is a coin flip between the Captain and Fuchai DUO 3. I just really love how compact the Duo 3 is and the option of adding a 3rd battery.

Last edited:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that an optical illusion, I get 3mm of overhang in the front with my plus on the battlestar

No I had the build deck out sorry my bad it does have a hang over.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I had the build deck out sorry my bad it does have a hang over.

Lol, I double checked on both my Battlestars just to make sure.

The battlestar sure is a great mod though, I love mine.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, I double checked on both my Battlestars just to make sure.

The battlestar sure is a great mod though, I love mine.

Yes I agree with you it is a quality Mod and in the right price range..

The VT75 were on closeout for $50 when I got mine to make way for the new VT75COLOR. For the VT75 I would recommend a .25 to .35 build, any lower and battery life would suck and any higher you will run into the DNA75 volt limit.

I love my single 26650 mods but you have to work around there limitations compared to a multi battery mod.

What kind of limitations are there for a single 26650? I'm not familiar with them, all I have right now is the Smok Alien 220, and that holds up for about 2~2.5 days.

I'm not going to build any crazy builds, I have my DRTA 5 and Combo for those kind of things.

How would you build the Aromamizer for a single 26650?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of limitations are there for a single 26650? I'm not familiar with them, all I have right now is the Smok Alien 220, and that holds up for about 2~2.5 days.

I'm not going to build any crazy builds, I have my DRTA 5 and Combo for those kind of things.

How would you build the Aromamizer for a single 26650?
With a single 26650 you are limited from 75 to 100 watts. Of course you are not going to get too much run time if you are running it full watts and as the battery drains so does the available output.

26650 batteries are also not as advanced as 18650, the best 26650 right now is the iJoy.

For a portable mod I like single 26650 mods over single 18650, better battery life.

Normally with 26650 mods I try not to run under. 25 ohm. If I am going to have it in the car with me all day I usually will go with a .5 build so the battery will last me most of the day.

I have a .15 build on my AP right now, dual SS316L Aliens from BDbuilder. It will run for a little while on my VT75 but not long before I get a weak battery message. Runs a lot better on my SXMINI G class, it is like thise 2 were made for each other.

So what do you think about the Ijoy Captain?
It looks nice with a 30mm on it, and it does come with the batteries, which seems to be good.. But from what I've seen it doesn't always fire up on the stated wattage (on certain resistance levels), do you guys have it, or any thoughts/opinions about it?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what do you think about the Ijoy Captain?
It looks nice with a 30mm on it, and it does come with the batteries, which seems to be good.. But from what I've seen it doesn't always fire up on the stated wattage (on certain resistance levels), do you guys have it, or any thoughts/opinions about it?

Since you don't do TC and you on a budget
Check this out
https://www.elementvape.com/snowwolf-218w-tc-box-mod-by-sigelei-stabilized-wood
STAY AWAY FROM THE VT75
IJOY products are hit or miss!

I BAM

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aromamizer Plus Clouds 70.2 watts
f730d428f84f9639daaeba0b2809d730.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm excited for the OP I hope you find the right mod for your plus.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigelei Fuchai Duo-3 175W TC Box Mod this one looks like it just might work good find ej1024

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ijoy captain from efun.top is really cheap right now and is a sexy mod! Here's mine last night with the 30mm modfather. The boxers in the pic as well because like I said I took this pic last night for other purposes
80135ca2308b66f4ec36740bb6c9f75a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's really all about which coil you put in as opposed to the tanks. I run my Aromamizer plus almost exclusively on a single 26650 mech Arthas. They fit flawlessly together.
b95bb160f560eff71550890f89ef95c5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors