Become a Patron!

calling ry4 experts...I need your help

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been playing with the Holy ry4 from diy flavorshack and it's a very desert type ry4. It's also very expensive...is there another ry4 that's more deserty. More caramel vanilla than tobacco? I appreciate your help

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried TFA Double RY4?
I Have Not But I've Heard Good things. Trying to get a good feel before I buy something. Ry4 is such a funny flavor that can be mixed differently so I don't want to buy all of them and test because I know I only like it sweet. It's key in a recipe I make for the hubby

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like RY4's , but its a tough one because everyone has their own take on the mix . to much caramel and it taste burnt to me .

HowlinWolf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You may like tfa ry4 double its pretty extreme for my taste. You can always custom mix a ry to your preferred taste as opposed to buying a ry4 with too much or too little vanilla/caramel and/or the wrong domination of flavors

Last edited:

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been playing with the Holy ry4 from diy flavorshack and it's a very desert type ry4. It's also very expensive...is there another ry4 that's more deserty. More caramel vanilla than tobacco? I appreciate your help
Wait, are you saying desert, as in sand, or dessert, as in cake?? Because i know some people like drier flavors and there's all sorts of flavors with the name "desert" in them, i guess referencing Camel cigarettes.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I prefer either Ikenvape or Mr-E-Liquid's RY4 (both very reminiscent of the original Chinese RY4, especially the former), although Vaperite's organic VR4 is also really nice, though quite different.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dekang invented Ruyan #4, but since DK's flavors guy jumped ship for Hangsen awhile back, DK sucks and Hangsen is so much better. IMHO... ;)

What is RY4 E-Liquid

History:

RY4 E-Liquid was originally made by Chang Ning Dekang Biological Technology Co. for Ruyan Group Limited. Dekang defines the RY series as so (slightly modified for better translation);

RY1: Very subtle mixture of Tobacco aromas
RY2: Taste dry tobacco, raw, with no sweet aftertaste
Ry3: Exceptional blend of tobaccos, slightly sweet taste quite indescribable
Ry4: Tobacco blend with the trends of caramel and vanilla

The RY4 flavour became an instant hit, and every other E-Liquid manufacturer and DIY hobbyist set out to re-create this complex E-Liquid.

RY4... Amongst most vapors is considered legendary. With its foggy history, dozens of variations, and rumors of a rogue chemist hiding out in a cave somewhere in China. Clenched in his hands the stolen recipe of the "real RY4" so overtaken by the aroma that not even in the grips of his impeding death, would he set it free.

Ok, so that last part was made up.

Flavour:

For an E-Liquid to be classed as RY4 it must contain all of the 3 principal ingredients. They are Tobacco, Caramel and Vanilla.

The great variety of RY4 flavours are a result of the many different combinations of the main 3 ingredients.

Reactions: jae

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also, I have not tried it, but the makers of the yummy NLV Gold and Bounty Hunter now make a RY4 variant too.

NLV4ya

NiteLiteVapor's version of the ever popular RY4 which has been around for many years. This mix is surrounded by caramels, vanillas, a lite unique tobacco, with a mild nutty exhale. New for May 2014

http://www.pvliquids.com/Articles.asp?ID=251

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes dessert sorry...Damn you auto correct. I don't do pre made as I have a recipe I use the ry4 in I was just trying to find a good substitute for my current flavor. Thanks for the tips yall

VU Sponsors