Become a Patron!

Can ceramic coils chuck clouds?

Jonny.87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been looking into these ceramic coils now and i love the concept. I am pretty sick of changing coils + it would save money. my only flaw is that are they able to produce a good amount of vapour? I do like to show off every now and then. I currently have the cleito and its nice but even that doesn't produce clouds like the crown/TFV4.

does anyone have ceramic coil tanks that could share their experience? Ive been looking into the krixus and a few others. also is the flavour that much better then a regular coils?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
day 2 on the krixus and i like it so far... using it in tc mode on a dna200 tungsten profile thou.

Jonny.87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
is the flavour really that much better? hows the ease of use?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
flavor to me is better then the ccell , ease of use is fine for me but they can be power hungry

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there are diffrent ones....using ceramic as a heating element that vaporizes juice held in cotton you can probablly get big clouds.....using an atty that employees ceramic as it's wick..no you won't get as big clouds...as it is now...in the future that may change....ceramic just doesn't hold as much juice as cotton does. and the ramp up time is way longer.that's why the use so much power.

VU Sponsors