joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did a test batch with the following percentages:

Peach 15%
Cake 6%
Vienna Cream 7%
Classic Vanilla 3%

I know these are totally off and too strong. I am unsure about Classic Vanilla because I think it can over power very easily and very hesitant to use it in anything anymore.

All I can taste is cake.

I am thinking more along the lines of Peach 6% and Cake 2%. I don't have any idea for the other two or they even needed. I have no sweet cream or meringue or marshmallow.

I did a 65/35 VG/PG mix. It sat several days with mixing and airing daily.

Thanks for the help

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who makes the flavors you're using? Vienna Cream is Flavor Art, but the others?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I did a test batch with the following percentages:

Peach 15%
Cake 6%
Vienna Cream 7%
Classic Vanilla 3%

I know these are totally off and too strong. I am unsure about Classic Vanilla because I think it can over power very easily and very hesitant to use it in anything anymore.

All I can taste is cake.

I am thinking more along the lines of Peach 6% and Cake 2%. I don't have any idea for the other two or they even needed. I have no sweet cream or meringue or marshmallow.

I did a 65/35 VG/PG mix. It sat several days with mixing and airing daily.

Thanks for the help

try this..

Peach 3%
Cake 6% << You sure this is a flavor art flavor??
Vienna Cream 1.5%
Classic Vanilla 1%

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is FA. That was my first order. Just order a bunch more based on Hic's recipes.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
hmm.. cant seem to find FA Cake anywhere in the USA with fa re sellers..
can you pop a link up to it?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure about the cake (there is no Flavor Art flavor of that name sold here) - are you sure it's not Yellow Cake by Flavor West? In any event, I'd start that peach at 2% and the vienna cream perhaps at 1%.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'd go 3% on the cake.. but it and the peach might be an in your face type vape.. ;)

if it is too much, then half the recipe again..

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I made it but did 2% cake. No cake and very subtle peach. Not sweet at all. I have many other FA flavorings coming but not here yet. I am wondering if maybe peach to 4% and add some sweet cream, maybe 0.5% and meringue at 0.5% and cut Vienna to 0.5%. Cut the CAP cake batter.

The peach is not popping. Would a little pineapple or fresh pressed lime help that?

I do have FA custard coming. Do you think a little of that would be good or does the one below sound okay?

That would be

Peach 4% (up from 3%)
Classic vanilla 1%
Sweet cream 0.5%
Meringue 0.5 %
Vienna Cream 0.5%

VU Sponsors