Become a Patron!

Can you use normal e-juice with pods?

kirr45

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see all pods mention saltnic. Are they only capable of salt nics or can I use normal juices with high mg nicotine?

I'm just trying to avoid saltnic since I have asthma. Not that its a problem but I know normal juice are fine with me. Any pod systems you recommend? Preferrably without ceramic coils

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The breeze 2 I use with regular juice at 3 mg since it has a nice big coil head.

Most pods have a different type of delivey system that need salt nic which deliver the nic faster into your body.
If you use 3mg of regular juice in a sub ohm device then use it in a pod system you wiĺl never feel the nic.

kirr45

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does the breeze 2 have an easy to use coil? I'm asking because I've used the Cleito 120 before and it was the world's worst.. That vacuum issue and no flavor issue

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Does the breeze 2 have an easy to use coil? I'm asking because I've used the Cleito 120 before and it was the world's worst.. That vacuum issue and no flavor issue
Yes coil is easy to use, and no leaks. Check out some reviews on it.

Th3_uN1Qu3

Member For 1 Year
I think the vacuum issue on the Cleito 120 is just on the higher ohm factory coils. I have experienced the same with the regular Cleito which i use, the 0.4 ohm coil had vacuum issues, the 0.2 does not (but does require more power). I imagine it is the same for its bigger brother.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Aspire Breeze 2 $29.59

Click the link to get the deal http://tiny.cc/r3ixuy

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am using the original Aspire Breeze. I have been only using nic salts. Very easy coil change & as long as the juice isnt to thick they seem to last about 7 days.I just put my 1st Breeze 2 coil in it. The 1.0 ohm. Have only used the 0.6 & 1.2 so far it seems pretty good. The 0.6 is my least favorite.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When POD Systems first came out there was NO Salt Nicotine so I used it and although I used a Higher Nicotine Content it worked just fine. I personally have not tried Salt Nic and the more I learn the less I want to try vaping Nicotine made with ACID. Just my opinion though.... Good luck

VU Sponsors