Become a Patron!

Can't charge my e cig

HollyHe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought a clk1280 in September, but now my e cig can't charge now.the light always change turn by turn, but can't charge into the battery. what can I do now?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before you get a new one, try to replace the usb cable.

HollyHe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Before you get a new one, try to replace the usb cable.
Thank you for remainding, I've changed another usb cable. seems ok at first, I can use it for a while. but 5 min past, the light played the same game again. I want to give up. maybe I need the saler's help.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
maybe there is something wrong with the adaptor? Another reason can be the battery is about to its dead line and need to be changed.

HollyHe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
maybe there is something wrong with the adaptor? Another reason can be the battery is about to its dead line and need to be changed.
I don't know. maybe I should try to contact innokin, I just got his contact info:http://www.innokin.com/index.php/en/contact-en, have you ever find the manufacturer for help?I just check his facebook. seems many customer didn't get any info back.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't know. maybe I should try to contact innokin, I just got his contact info:http://www.innokin.com/index.php/en/contact-en, have you ever find the manufacturer for help?I just check his facebook. seems many customer didn't get any info back.
Well, in this circumstance, you can try to contact the manufacturer and apply for ater sales service, I guess they have good after sale service. Email them. Or you can get help from where you buy the mod.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, first off welcome to VU!

The thing about the CLK and other ego or "self contained" batteries is they're consumable and have a service life. If you've switched chargers and that didn't solve the problem the battery might be at the end of its like or the chip inside of the CLK that regulates everything might be going out. The batteries inside of them are rated for so many charge cycles like any other battery and it could be anywhere from 250-500...if you bought it in september you shouldn't have reached that number yet but sadly, even Innokin who I think makes the best eGo style batteries, is going to have units that burn out quicker than others due to mass production and some lesser ones slipping threw QC. I've never had a CLK but I went threw 2 dozen ego (10 of them were Innokin brand,) batteries over six months...some still work today as good as the day I bought them, some malfunctioned and died, and some died the first time I dropped them and they blew apart.

I am sorry for your issues, you can try the vendor you bought it from to see if they can help you but since you've had it for four months you might just have to buy a new one. It sucks but they're not made to last forever. I hope you get it figured out and best of luck.

HollyHe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, first off welcome to VU!

The thing about the CLK and other ego or "self contained" batteries is they're consumable and have a service life. If you've switched chargers and that didn't solve the problem the battery might be at the end of its like or the chip inside of the CLK that regulates everything might be going out. The batteries inside of them are rated for so many charge cycles like any other battery and it could be anywhere from 250-500...if you bought it in september you shouldn't have reached that number yet but sadly, even Innokin who I think makes the best eGo style batteries, is going to have units that burn out quicker than others due to mass production and some lesser ones slipping threw QC. I've never had a CLK but I went threw 2 dozen ego (10 of them were Innokin brand,) batteries over six months...some still work today as good as the day I bought them, some malfunctioned and died, and some died the first time I dropped them and they blew apart.

I am sorry for your issues, you can try the vendor you bought it from to see if they can help you but since you've had it for four months you might just have to buy a new one. It sucks but they're not made to last forever. I hope you get it figured out and best of luck.
Thank you very much.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ok...does it have a MICRO USB charger, or does it use a screw on charger module like a standard eGo battery?

If it uses the modules like eGo try this

If it uses a MICRO USB port...it could have ripped the USB off the internal PCB and will need to be re-soldered

VU Sponsors