Capella Marshmallow dark colored?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have marshmallow flavoring from a handful of different vendors and they're all clear and colorless. I received a bottle of Capella's marshmallow today, but it's a dark Amber color. Is this normal?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have marshmallow flavoring from a handful of different vendors and they're all clear and colorless. I received a bottle of Capella's marshmallow today, but it's a dark Amber color. Is this normal?
I've got mine in my hand:). Hold on, I'll go look at my Caps Marshmallow. Yep it's dark.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool....just checkin'....thanks!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine too...
I've got a few other flavors that have changed color over time.
Well this one just came in the mail today so haven't had it long enough to turn. Ha!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I log the color of every new flavor I get into a spreadsheet I also use for inventory.
My CAP Marshmallow said Orange, but now it's more of a "Whiskey" color.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got it because I saw an interesting recipe on here that called for Caps and no other. Now I have no idea which it was. :oops:
But if I find it again, by golly I'm ready! :D

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got it because I saw an interesting recipe on here that called for Caps and no other. Now I have no idea which it was. :oops:
Happens to me a lot, order flavors to make a recipe and by the time I get them I forgot what the recipe was:D.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a toasted coconut marshmallow recipe that I use CAPs Marshmallow.

VU Sponsors