Become a Patron!

Caramel apple cheesecake

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is my own recipe its truly delicious and i hope you all enjoy. :)
FA Fuji - 2%
FA Liquid Amber - .3%
FA Caramel - .75%
TFA cheesecake (Graham Crust) - 3%
CAP New York Cheesecake - 4%
INW Biscuit - 1%

I mix this as a 70/30 blend
this is awesome as a shake and vape but gets better with time as those cheesecakes mature. I really hope you guys enjoy please let me know what you think if you decide to mix this up. :ejuice:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds very tasty. Bookmarking for later as I don't have all the ingredients now. Thanks for sharing!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I have time this afternoon I will mix this up. Gotta get ready for a two week road trip for work. If I get it mixed up it should be nicely steeped when I get home. Thanks for the recipe.

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I have time this afternoon I will mix this up. Gotta get ready for a two week road trip for work. If I get it mixed up it should be nicely steeped when I get home. Thanks for the recipe.
No problem!

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is my own recipe its truly delicious and i hope you all enjoy. :)
FA Fuji - 2%
FA Liquid Amber - .3%
FA Caramel - .75%
TFA cheesecake (Graham Crust) - 3%
CAP New York Cheesecake - 4%
INW Biscuit - 1%

I mix this as a 70/30 blend
this is awesome as a shake and vape but gets better with time as those cheesecakes mature. I really hope you guys enjoy please let me know what you think if you decide to mix this up. :ejuice:

I made a very similar recipe to this just the other day but with an english toffee concentrate (Laurens from Chefs Flavours in UK), sadly the toffee concentrates dissapointing, might have to retry it sometime using the caramel you have

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I made a very similar recipe to this just the other day but with an english toffee concentrate (Laurens from Chefs Flavours in UK), sadly the toffee concentrates dissapointing, might have to retry it sometime using the caramel you have
The caramel is a good flavoring it adds that caramel sweetness but also works in mixes as a binder for other flavors if that makes sense.

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
This looks really good, but I don't have FA liquid amber, any suggestions on a sub there? Or would it be best to leave it out? I'm not familiar with that flavor either. Lol thanks for the share though!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This looks really good, but I don't have FA liquid amber, any suggestions on a sub there? Or would it be best to leave it out? I'm not familiar with that flavor either. Lol thanks for the share though!

I don't know anything that you could sub it with to be honest. Liquid amber here in conjunction with Fuji creates a cooked/baked apple flavor. I think you could leave it out and it would still be pretty good.

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
Ok, that's one more I'll have to add to my list. I might try it some time thanks for the reply.

VU Sponsors