Become a Patron!

Caravela mod fake or real?

VonDankenstine

Member For 5 Years
So not a huge deal just wanted some opinions but I bought a caravela full brass mod awhile back and its got the serial number engraved in it and a signature on the side. It looks just like other pics ive seen of the mod however I just got back from a local vapor shop and he said the real caravelas cost way way way more than what I paid for mine. Its a great mod but when I go on the caravela mod website theres a list of all owners and serial numbers and my mods serial number is not on there heck the numbers dont even go into the 3,ooo's which is the range my mods serial number is in. Any ideas?

VonDankenstine

Member For 5 Years
I just bought it from a local vape shop they said it was authentic not that I cared at the time I just wanted a nice new first time mech mod. I dont have any of the packaging or reciept thought seeing as it was almost a year ago. Im not looking to take action just been wondering.

@ dre I dont know who the maker is, I thought it was a Caravela cuz thats what it says haha

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You got taken, I do believe.. How much did you pay for it?

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the authentics go to sn#1000. or maybe only #999. I think Pedro kept #1 & 1000.
Maybe the vape shop meant "Authentic xxx" (insert clone brand)

Yep, if its over 1000 it's a fake, verified owners can buy another couple, for different finishes and sizes, these come with a *next to the serial number
This is my baby

Last edited:

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pedro has the Nau "First Sail" mod available now. Two versions, one serialized, and the other not.
Here's the email I just got today,

Hi my friend,

SN version's of NAU's they will be available on the web shop very soon, what Pedro is selling for now is the "First sail" is without SN and this series will not have spares available.

This is composed by:

1x Nau in one tube size you like
1x Vela-latina
1x Wood Box
The price is 525€ for coated version and 425€ for the not coated version plus 12€ delivery.

What we have: ( will depend if is available or not )
- Champagne
- Black
- Graphite
- Titanium
- SS Polished
- SS brushed

Pls if you are interested let me know your Nickname / Name / Delivery address / e-mail finishing and tube size.

http://forum.caravelamods.pt/index.php?topic=3303.15

Regards,
Mpires

VU Sponsors