Just thought I'd share a quick lesson. Be VERY aware of what kind of USB cables, and USB ports you're charging a device from. Note the amps that the ports and cable put out. Some cheaper mods don't have charge protection, and as a result, I blew the battery open on a Kangertech Kbox 70. It didn't go up in smoke, but it did buldge open, split, leak, than smell really bad. It held power for another day while it drained. Problem?... I unknowly plugged a 2.5amp micro-usb charge cable into my usb 3.0 fast-charge port. Within 20 minutes it blew the battery. Looking at the specs, that's almost double the amp rating for the cells. Just a warning for those out there, careful how you charge internal battery devices.