Become a Patron!

CAST YOUR VOTE! - GuideToVaping's Best of 2014 - POLLING NOW!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let your voice be heard!

ballot-image.jpg

GuideToVaping's yearly poll is back, and they want to hear from YOU.

Cast your votes for the Best of 2014 in a broad range of categories... including Best Vape Forum, and Best Vape Network. (We sincerely hope we've done all we can to make those ones easy to choose! *winkwink*)

>> CAST YOUR VOTE NOW! <<

Visit the Vaping Underground LIVE vaping entertainment network to see what all the buzz is about. Check out the full lineup of programming on the schedule, and watch live.

wp923720c7_05_06.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wonder how they are keeping people from casting multiple votes. Just wondering because I've never heard of "Dr. Crimmy" before and yet it is in the lead in all three main categories. Is it just me? Am I just ignorant of it and they are that popular?

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wonder how they are keeping people from casting multiple votes. Just wondering because I've never heard of "Dr. Crimmy" before and yet it is in the lead in all three main categories. Is it just me? Am I just ignorant of it and they are that popular?
I've never heard of them either, don't even know what they are about. Maybe I've been living under a rock or something

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Well @vaperature , therein lies one of the strengths and weaknesses of the poll... people can choose from the already populated list, OR add their own selection to the list.... this lets people add things that don't belong to a category..... or to create duplicate entries. Blake is keeping on top of it though, and combining duplicate entries.

As for Dr. Crimmy's -- it's a juice company, but that's all I know

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well @vaperature , therein lies one of the strengths and weaknesses of the poll... people can choose from the already populated list, OR add their own selection to the list.... this lets people add things that don't belong to a category..... or to create duplicate entries. Blake is keeping on top of it though, and combining duplicate entries.

As for Dr. Crimmy's -- it's a juice company, but that's all I know

My question is more regarding multiple votes. I noticed once I voted that I can't vote again, but I'm assuming that's just based on my IP address. What is keeping me from changing my IP address and making another vote, and doing that fifty times to taint the poll. I'm not suggesting you should have the answer (or suggesting I would want to do that), just wondering if they have something set up to catch that type of activity.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never heard of them either, don't even know what they are about. Maybe I've been living under a rock or something

I looked at their site and their cheapest bottle of juice is $20, so why are people voting for them as "best pricing"? I don't want to take anything away from them if they sincerely have this huge fan base that is legitimately voting for them, but I'd be naive not to at least wonder if they weren't somehow spamming the poll.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I looked at their site and their cheapest bottle of juice is $20, so why are people voting for them as "best pricing"? I don't want to take anything away from them if they sincerely have this huge fan base that is legitimately voting for them, but I'd be naive not to at least wonder if they weren't somehow spamming the poll.
It's ok, that's the good thing i have found about this place. Everyone has a right to opinions without someone coming and just biting heads off. If you find in the long or short run you're wrong then apologise and move on. We all have a right to question everything and anything, is human nature after all..

D

Donald Bickers

is there a link,i must have missed something here,and would like to vote

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Crim is actually REALLY popular.. I hadn't heard of them up until a few months ago.. but if you follow any of the FB vape groups - its all anyone talks about.. that and White Label Juice..

The prices are cheap as hell and I hear nothing but good things, I'm actually going to place an order from Crim pretty soon to try his Custard

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Crim is actually REALLY popular.. I hadn't heard of them up until a few months ago.. but if you follow any of the FB vape groups - its all anyone talks about.. that and White Label Juice..

The prices are cheap as hell and I hear nothing but good things, I'm actually going to place an order from Crim pretty soon to try his Custard

That's what I said, maybe I'm just ignorant about them. I did notice that ECF pulled ahead of VU overnight so y'all better get votin'.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I voted.. if i ruffle some feathers to bad, but pbhusario or however it's written. .. smh.. nope.. i used to watch his videos in the beginning but then he sort of changed kinda full of himself and i felt like he sold out or something, don't watch him anymore.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I stand corrected. Got home to Chicago today, hooked up my computer, obviously to a different IP address, and still can't cast another vote, so whatever they are doing it's working. I'll try some other things just out of curiosity, won't say what so that I don't give people ideas, but now I'm curious

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best of 2014, but many of the entries are 2013 and earlier... As for Dr Crimmeys, 20USD for 60ml isn't bad at all, but thats a whole lot of juice to toss out if it ends up tasting like MBV or packed with popcorn lung flavoring ;)

Anyone here try the juice? how does it compare to other brands you are or have used?

VU Sponsors