kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it can be your 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 10 year.....however long you have been vaping and off the stinkies, post it here and we will give you kudos. :)
(ulterior motive: my 2 year vapeversary is coming up very soon ;) )

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Started in sep 08-09 in the blue foam bullshit days. Went back to smoking when the quality over function pooed the bed. I was in a dark dark dark place, stopped vaping in jan 2010.
In 2011 mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and during her recovery from surgery in Jan 2012 I got us both a set up and for her it has been fairly clear sailing, me I have had a couple of slips but no biggie.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great timing, Kelli! My 1 year is today!! Usual story - tried everything except Chantix, thought I'd be buried with a cig in my hand. Vaping works for me, and I love the flavors. And I've met many new friends!

yay you! that's awesome!
applause.gif

TK Bisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's been just over a year cold turkey cigarettes straight into vaping. I can't say how much vaping has changed my life. If anyone else has a life changing story share it here and with the CASAA and/or your local politicians to help keep vaping free from any useless restrictions or bans.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's been just over a year cold turkey cigarettes straight into vaping. I can't say how much vaping has changed my life. If anyone else has a life changing story share it here and with the CASAA and/or your local politicians to help keep vaping free from any useless restrictions or bans.

congrats on quitting the stinkies, TK and great idea about sharing our stories. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the albatrose has been removed...I feel better, I smell better..and my granddaughter is one happy young lady. She pushed us for years to quit.

the first thing i noticed was my hair and clothes didn't smell like an ashtray anymore. good on you for making your granddaughter happy and you healthier. :)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I kind of feel good and bad since I forced mom to switch also.
Last week I took some allergy meds and was not able to see straight or think straight and she needed juice. I walked her through it and now she is comfy with DIYing hers instead of running out and buying garbage else where,.
Good job with your mom....My 70ish yr old mom smoked for over 50 yrs....I convinced her to switch to vaping...she vaped for nearly a year, weaned herself down, and then quit vaping and didn't go back to smoking...she's been free of everything for several months now...

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the albatrose has been removed...I feel better, I smell better..and my granddaughter is one happy young lady. She pushed us for years to quit.
My little girl is very happy I switched to vaping....she was concerned about me and told me she didn't want me to die from smoking...that really made me think hard about the cancer sticks and provided me with the extra motivation I needed to seek an alternative...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good job with your mom....My 70ish yr old mom smoked for over 50 yrs....I convinced her to switch to vaping...she vaped for nearly a year, weaned herself down, and then quit vaping and didn't go back to smoking...she's been free of everything for several months now...
LOL she is 62 in a few months.
A remote makes her head explode.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL she is 62 in a few months.
A remote makes her head explode.
LMAO...I know how that is....I set up a home entertainment system for my mom...she still cant figure out how to turn the volume up and down with the remote...bought her a laptop a while back and tried to show her how to use it to browse the web...check email, etc...simple stuff....she cant figure it out...the laptop is mainly used by the grandkids when they come over to her house now...technology escapes her...lol

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LMAO...I know how that is....I set up a home entertainment system for my mom...she still cant figure out how to turn the volume up and down with the remote...bought her a laptop a while back and tried to show her how to use it to browse the web...check email, etc...simple stuff....she cant figure it out...the laptop is mainly used by the grandkids when they come over to her house now...technology escapes her...lol
She got a laptop with a built in mic and sent me an email asking how much oil she needed to put in the oil hole..lets just say that laptop is dead and gone.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And congrats to you, too! I've only been around 1 year to see the changes, 2 & 3 years must seem like decades for you guys.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just past my one year anniversary February 21, 2014 is when I quit the cigs.

Congrats Kelli on being the new Mod!
whew, you scared me there for a minute whew.gif

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats Miss Kelli!

Job well done indeed:D

Go and get a new vape toy to celebrate with!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats Miss Kelli!

Job well done indeed:D

Go and get a new vape toy to celebrate with!

thank you uncle booger head. :)
and i am all set, don't need anything new for awhile.

VU Sponsors