Become a Patron!

ceramic coils

Are these any good compared to Cotton I've been running uwell crown .5 Kanthal coil thinking about getting a vaporesso. I am not too concerned about being annoying (sorry) I just look for the taste and the throat hit, being able to fill a room with a couple puffs is of no importance to me

Last edited:

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My ceramic coils are just ceramic casings around the coils instead of metal. They still have metal coils and cotton surrounding the coils themselves. I havent seen or heard of a fully ceramic coil as I don't think electricity flows through ceramic (It is an electricity resistant insulator). I don't think ceramic will wick juices so you will have to have some sort of porous material to act as the wick. (IE. Cotton, Mesh, Silica)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
it's metal coated with or surrounded by ceramic to dissipate heat. I never tried the vapin donuts but i did get my first ceramic coil tank and the flavor is very good and the vape stays cooler IMO as does the tank.

When i do my review on it i'll disassemble the coil and get a better look at it

Thank you very much I think I'm going to give it a try if, it keeps it cooler it will take longer for the cotton to start to burn making the juices slow down and taste horrible

VU Sponsors