GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2% FA Orange
1% CAP Sweet Tangerine ( Minus this as I do not have it on hand )
0.5% FA Bergamot
2% TFA Caramel Original
0.5% TFA Toasted Marshmallow
1 drop per 10 ML of TFA Sweetener ( as I had this on hand instead of CAP 15% )

Not to bad, Its been steeping for the past 24 hours or so. Its a 70/30 VG/PG mix. I like it though, I wanna try it with Sweet tangerine next. I am going to vape this 60 ML happily.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow 60 ml! I haven't been able to fully settle on a final recipe just yet. I keep making 10ml batches and find myself tweaking some a tiny bit each time. Im about done though. Time to take the plunge I think and mix up months supply.

Pleased you like it. Definitely better with some Tangerine or Mandarin added.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But ... but ... you said ....

Jus' joshin' with ya, SOOTS. We all do this. Thanks for the ongoing endeavor! :)

Oh man, I know, I know, that's so true!...

Think I've learned a lesson to wait a bit longer with my next recipe and do more tweaking before I post it. I've got one more revision of this one up my sleeve. But I'm gona keep vaping on the stuff for a while just to be certain. Then I'll post it and go hide behind a tree !

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh man, I know, I know, that's so true!...

Think I've learned a lesson to wait a bit longer with my next recipe and do more tweaking before I post it. I've got one more revision of this one up my sleeve. But I'm gona keep vaping on the stuff for a while just to be certain. Then I'll post it and go hide behind a tree !

Oh, yer OK on my book, SOOTS,

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That sounds great. What type of cereal is it though? Trix?

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sounds great. What type of cereal is it though? Trix?

Afraid I'm not sure about that. I'm from the UK and we don't have those cereals over here that all these liquid flavours are based.

It's a good clone of Kilos Cereal milk and it is delicious

Last edited:

Shroomalistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok this is my final, final revision of this clone. I am 100% happy with it now and done tweaking... finally.

2% FA Orange
1% CAP Sweet Tangerine
0.5% FA Bergamot
2% TFA Caramel Original
0.5% TFA Toasted Marshmallow
1 drop of CAP 15% Sweetener

Notice the inclusion of Sweet Tangerine. This has added the nice sweet element of the orange taste that was lacking before when compared to the original. The orange is a more rounded flavor now.

The mouth feel was still too thick even with Toasted Marshmallow as low as 1%. Dropped it to 0.5% and it's perfect! Turns out less is more with this one, it seems more milky now, as apposed to thick and fluffy.

Before, I was using caramel original to try and get the right level of sweetness. But by the time it got sweet enough the caramel flavour was too strong. Knocked it down to 2% and added sucralose to taste. 1 drop of the 15% CAP seems spot on with original.

Hope anyone that comes across this and gives it a go enjoys it.

i dont remember which version i mixed, but i liked it alot. its the first post edited to show the final version or is it this one?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i dont remember which version i mixed, but i liked it alot. its the first post edited to show the final version or is it this one?
I mixed the edited first post, myself, several days ago. I get a really nice orange out of it, but I need to bump the creaminess for me. It's a good vape!

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mixed the edited first post, myself, several days ago. I get a really nice orange out of it, but I need to bump the creaminess for me. It's a good vape!

The first post was edited with what was the most recent. But I agree with Huckleberried in that it needed more cream/vanilla.

The most recent mix I did was as below and it's closer still to the original cereal milk.

5% CAP Sweet Tangerine
2% FA Orange
2% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1.5% TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1.5% FA Marshmallow
2% TPA Hazlenut
1% FA Caramel

I've been vaping this regularly for while now and am really happy with it.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
PS
Shisha? Please don't say Wera Garden at 1%

Hey Huckleberried are you a jedi? :D. I edited the post because I don't think INW orange was essential and didn't want anyone to go ordering it thinking that it was. It's not the shisha, just plane INW orange.

ANy changes to the formula?

My supplies are on it's way to make it like this:

5% CAP Sweet Tangerine
2% FA Orange
2% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1.5% FA Marshmallow
2% TPA Hazlenut
1% FA Caramel

I ordered stuff to make 2 litters of this stuff (CerealMilk is my absolute favorite)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ANy changes to the formula?

My supplies are on it's way to make it like this:

5% CAP Sweet Tangerine
2% FA Orange
2% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1.5% FA Marshmallow
2% TPA Hazlenut
1% FA Caramel

I ordered stuff to make 2 litters of this stuff (CerealMilk is my absolute favorite)
Make a sample first, just to be sure it's to your liking. Then you can make tweaks to your preference. I made the one in the first post about a week ago. I really like the orange taste.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm thinking of dropping hazelnut to 1.5% but that's it at the moment. Haven't had much time lately to tweek and work on getting it exact, but will keep you updated with any progress.

BLAX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personal my favorite version(closest to the real thing) is...
5% CAP Sweet Tangerine
2% FA Orange
2% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1.5% TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Crea
2% TPA Toasted Marshmallow
1% FA Caramel

I don't taste the FA Hazelnut in Kilo's Cereal Milk, IMHO there's no graininess in there, just the smooth milk-fruitiness- it's what sets it apart from the other cereal flavors. I think that SOOTS should be given a gold medal for all the money he's saved me with this recipe.
Thanks again brother for all the hard work.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
any progress????

Nothing new from me yet buddy.

Personal my favorite version(closest to the real thing) is...
5% CAP Sweet Tangerine
2% FA Orange
2% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1% FA Caramel

I don't taste the FA Hazelnut in Kilo's Cereal Milk, IMHO there's no graininess in there, just the smooth milk-fruitiness- it's what sets it apart from the other cereal flavors. I think that SOOTS should be given a gold medal for all the money he's saved me with this recipe.
Thanks again brother for all the hard work.

BLAX, I know by now you love yourself some Toasted Marshmallow! :D

Regards to TPA Hazelnut, I taste it in the original only really when doing MTL. But I smell it in there so strong there's no questioning it for me. 2% was too harsh grainy so lowered to 1.5% and helped a bit. Think it might need a longer steep or some work on the creams to help smooth it out.

For me now ive just got to hone in on the milk/cream part of the mix and see if things come together a bit better.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nothing new from me yet buddy.

BLAX, I know by now you love yourself some Toasted Marshmallow! :D

Regards to TPA Hazelnut, I taste it in the original only really when doing MTL. But I smell it in there so strong there's no questioning it for me. 2% was too harsh grainy so lowered to 1.5% and helped a bit. Think it might need a longer steep or some work on the creams to help smooth it out.

For me now ive just got to hone in on the milk/cream part of the mix and see if things come together a bit better.

You really should try some FW Hazelnut, it's not harsh at all...

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You really should try some FW Hazelnut, it's not harsh at all...

I have FW and it is good but quite different from TPA I find. I am positive TPA is used in the original. 2% was too high and made it taste harsh, but going down to 1.5% solved that IMO

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does bull city vapor not sell tpa or is it tha same as tfa cause all the tpa flavors in bcv i see listed as tfa.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

So far so good... I made my first batch as follows:

5% CAP Sweet Tangerine
2% FA Orange
2.5% TPA Vanilla Swirl
2% TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1.5% FA Marshmallow
1% TPA Hazlenut
1% FA Caramel

It helped a lot on the creaminess!!!... I love it!!!! SOOTS a REALLY BIG THANK TO YOU!

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far so good... I made my first batch as follows:

5% CAP Sweet Tangerine
2% FA Orange
2.5% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1.5% FA Marshmallow
1% TPA Hazlenut
1% FA Caramel

It helped a lot on the creaminess!!!... I love it!!!! SOOTS a REALLY BIG THANK TO YOU!

Hey man, you're welcome! Pleased you like it and if I get it any closer I'll update this thread.

Regards to steeping I think it's good after a few days when the cream settles in and the hazelnut mellows out a little. If using a crock pot, I do no more than one hour so that the fruits don't lose flavour. Lots of shaking and let sit for 24 hrs. Works well for me.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can i use any sweetner for this? Like tfa ap?

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
AP? Not sure if that would sweeten anything would it?

I thought there was decent amount of sweetness coming from the sweet tangerine and caramel. But absolutely, should still work if you add a touch more.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My bad im a freakin noob thought ap was a sweetener now i realize its not. Just placed an order too didnt get any sweetner, i have tfa brown sugar and fa meringue on hand though would that work? Or caps sweet cream?

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't worry about that. AP, EM.... all the usual DIY abbreviations took me some getting used to as well.

Have you tried the recipe already and decided you want it sweeter? If I wanted sweeter version of this I would probably just up FA caramel or CAP sweet tangerine a little so I could get more sweetness with out throwing off the flavour profile too much by adding other flavours. Or just a drop or sucralose.

Last edited:

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No i havent tried it im missing 2 i just ordered as well as some other flavors from ecigexpress i just didnt order sweetener thinking i already had it with the ap... will probably end up trying it without any sweetener first and if its not sweet enough ill add a little brown sugar or meringue or ill just order the damn sweetener...

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checking in on this as it has been a couple weeks. I am about to put in an order for flavoring and really want to make this as I just ran out of my cereal milk supply. My question is based around the TPA Hazelnut. Did anyone find out if it is really needed at the 1.5% or not needed at all? Or is this still a personal opinion.

I am looking at following Blax with the recipe below but wanting to touch base on the hazelnut first before ordering.

5% CAP Sweet Tangerine
2% FA Orange
2% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1% FA Caramel

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just checking in on this as it has been a couple weeks. I am about to put in an order for flavoring and really want to make this as I just ran out of my cereal milk supply. My question is based around the TPA Hazelnut. Did anyone find out if it is really needed at the 1.5% or not needed at all? Or is this still a personal opinion.

I am looking at following Blax with the recipe below but wanting to touch base on the hazelnut first before ordering.

5% CAP Sweet Tangerine
2% FA Orange
2% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1% FA Caramel

Many of the "Cereal types" use Hazelnut to help, so I'd say it's needed.
Just that I prefer FW Hazelnut cause it's sweeter than others I've tried, although I haven't tried the TFA yet.
Seem to add some of the missing "sweet part" rather than using EM or Sweeteners.
Doesn't help with FA Orange though as it's just to bitter to cover it up, (think peelings).
Edit:
I like TFA Brown Sugar for sweetening the most.
And AP can help with sweetness but I only use small amounts, 0.25% to 0.75%.
Takes over and tastes like Fritos if I go much higher.

Last edited:

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tried this version, pretty damn good.

I also use this version of cereal milk.... tastes surprisingly similar, some notes get ya differently though.
c61b413b9a8699b938022c5268206e8f.jpg

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Many of the "Cereal types" use Hazelnut to help, so I'd say it's needed.
Just that I prefer FW Hazelnut cause it's sweeter than others I've tried, although I haven't tried the TFA yet.
Seem to add some of the missing "sweet part" rather than using EM or Sweeteners.
Doesn't help with FA Orange though as it's just to bitter to cover it up, (think peelings).

OK, this is just my first attempt at DIY'ing up some juice. So I am still trying to figure how all the little things add up to the big picture. Also, I have never tried any of the flavors from different groups, so I don't know which I would use over another because of sweetness and whatnot.

Thanks for the info!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK, this is just my first attempt at DIY'ing up some juice. So I am still trying to figure how all the little things add up to the big picture. Also, I have never tried any of the flavors from different groups, so I don't know which I would use over another because of sweetness and whatnot.

Thanks for the info!

No problem...
Takes some time to "learn the flavors", and eventually you'll find your personal favorites.
Some like one brand of something but dislike another, maybe akin to food likes and dislikes.
But you will notice a few common favorites among many also.
As an example, these seem to be the most widely used:
CAP Sweet Strawberry
TFA Strawberry Ripe
INW Shisha Strawberry
FA Strawberry

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

5% CAP Sweet Tangerine
2% FA Orange
2% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1% FA Caramel

Thing is that you will know from tasting the original cereal milk that hazelnut isn't a flavour that stands out in it. But I assure you that if you were to get a bottle of TPA and smell it side by side with cereal milk, you will immediately be able to tell that it is a correct ingredient.

Use just 1% TPA Hazelnut. But I would also suggest to get all the flavourings needed so you can try more than just one of the versions posted here and see what you like best.

My latest version is this

2% FA Orange
2% CAP Sweet tangerine
1% TPA Dragonfruit
1% TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
2% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1% TPA Hazelnut
1% FA Caramel

Trust me on the Dragon Fruit. I've been workin on clones of kilos other liquids. Dragon Fruit is in Kiberry Yogurt, Dewberry Cream, Fruit Whip and it's in cereal milk too! You ever vape the original cereal milk and think hey this isn't just a straight up orange? I was mixing FA Orange and CAP Sweet Tangerine all different kinds of ways and there was just something not quite right every time. With the original, it's more of a candy type, sweet tangy orange than it is a straight up orange fruit flavour. You won't taste dragonfruit, it just does a cool thing to the orange flavour.

I highly recommend to try this mix if you like the original.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thing is that you will know from tasting the original cereal milk that hazelnut isn't a flavour that stands out in it. But I assure you that if you were to get a bottle of TPA and smell it side by side with cereal milk, you will immediately be able to tell that it is a correct ingredient.

Use just 1% TPA Hazelnut. But I would also suggest to get all the flavourings needed so you can try more than just one of the versions posted here and see what you like best.

My latest version is this

2% FA Orange
2% CAP Sweet tangerine
1% TPA Dragonfruit
1% TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
2% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1% TPA Hazelnut
1% FA Caramel

Trust me on the Dragon Fruit. I've been workin on clones of kilos other liquids. Dragon Fruit is in Kiberry Yogurt, Dewberry Cream, Fruit Whip and it's in cereal milk too! You ever vape the original cereal milk and think hey this isn't just a straight up orange? I was mixing FA Orange and CAP Sweet Tangerine all different kinds of ways and there was just something not quite right every time. With the original, it's more of a candy type, sweet tangy orange than it is a straight up orange fruit flavour. You won't taste dragonfruit, it just does a cool thing to the orange flavour.

I highly recommend to try this mix if you like the original.

So no toasted marshmallow? I have been thinking about that flavor since yesterday when I found this thread. HAHA

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So no toasted marshmallow? I have been thinking about that flavor since yesterday when I found this thread. HAHA

Hey there's still room here for toasted marshmallow if you want to include it. 2% should be okay. Im on the fence as to whether or not toasted marshmallow is in cereal milk. I keep switching back and forth because it's good both ways

BLAX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TPA Toasted Marshmallow @ 2% in place of the TPA Hazelnut makes SOOTS recipe perfect IMHO. It is smooth and creamy. I've mixed it both ways and I prefer the TPA Toasted Marshmallow version. Another version I've made is 2% FW Hazelnut- this is a bit creamier than TPA.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So gonna try this out. Any thoughts before I start mixing tonight? This is what I got for a 10ml test batch at 3mg nic level.

Add ml

Nicotine base (VG) 0.3
CAP Sweet Tangerine (PG) 0.2
FA Orange (PG) 0.2
TPA Vanilla Swirl (PG) 0.2
TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (PG) 0.1
TPA Toasted Marshmallow (PG) 0.2
FA Caramel (PG) 0.1
TPA Dragon Fruit (PG) 0.1
VG 6.71
PG 1.89

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad you asked.

Played with this the other night as I wanted to push the flavour up to 15%. I made the most delicious version I have so far. Highly recommend you try this one over the 10% one I posted the other day. It's delicious, I can't put it down.

2% CAP Sweet Tangerine
1% TPA Dragon Fruit
3% FA Orange
3% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1% TPA Hazlenut
1% FA Caramel

Used one of those milk frothers to mix all the flavours throughly. Let it sit for an hour and it was damn good after that.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you asked.

Played with this the other night as I wanted to push the flavour up to 15%. I made the most delicious version I have so far. Highly recommend you try this one over the 10% one I posted the other day. It's delicious, I can't put it down.

2% CAP Sweet Tangerine
1% TPA Dragon Fruit
3% FA Orange
3% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1% TPA Hazlenut
1% FA Caramel

Used one of those milk frothers to mix all the flavours throughly. Let it sit for an hour and it was damn good after that.

Sweet, gonna update my recipe and will be mixing a test batch tonight to see how it goes! Thanks again!

BLAX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Soots your last recipe post looks amazing, only thing I would sub(that you and I Don't see eye to eye on, lol) is FW Hazelnut. That flavor is hands down twice as good as TPA's. IMO
Gonna mix it up tonight and report back.
Thx SOOTS

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Add ml

Nicotine base (VG) 0.3
CAP Sweet Tangerine (PG) 0.2
FA Orange (PG) 0.3
TPA Vanilla Swirl (PG) 0.3
TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (PG) 0.2
TPA Toasted Marshmallow (PG) 0.2
FA Caramel (PG) 0.1