Become a Patron!

chain vapping?

ms1993

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there anything wrong with chain vapping? I was laying in bed doing some work when I realized I have puffing consistantly(250 total pulls) for the past 4 hours and went through 3mls of juice. Thoughts?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're doing good, I usually kill an 8ml Modfather tank in a couple hrs.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can kill a boreas tank pretty quick. I think that's 8 mls. A 4 ml Merlin tank? Forget it. Gone in no time. Getting ready to increase nic to stop this "unnecessary" vaping.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're doing good, I usually kill an 8ml Modfather tank in a couple hrs.
That long?
Is there anything wrong with chain vapping? I was laying in bed doing some work when I realized I have puffing consistantly(250 total pulls) for the past 4 hours and went through 3mls of juice. Thoughts?
Perfectly fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
As long as you aren't getting "nic sick" don't worry about it. If I am watching tv, I change to my tank and puff steady. Usually, I use an RDA, and 3ml = 10 to 15 puffs. Unless I have the rda set for clouds.. and then it is about 6 puffs. LOL. (just dripped... 30 drops = 1.5ml.)

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Funny...asking folks on a vaping forum if he might vape too much.
lol not really.. you actually can vape to much. It tends to make you a bit sick to your stomach at first, headache, dizziness and tired.. it is from taking in to much nicotine. However, using a lower mg/ml ejuice solves this.

I have also noticed, as I reduced my mg/ml for personal choice, I vaped more to start until I got used to less nicotine.

Other side effects are dry mouth and cough. Drinking more water cures both. Dry mouth and cough can occur even with 0mg/ml ejuice from the pg and vg.

VU Sponsors