Become a Patron!

Chariot rebuildable: ugliest tank ever!

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw this on Discount Vapors and it has to be the most god-awful ugliness I’ve ever seen in a RTA. Strangely, however, I feel somewhat compelled to get one...

Link for Discount Vapors: http://www.discountvapers.com/chariot-cha-atomizer-stainless/

Yiloong_rebuildable_atomizer_caged_shape_chariot_atomizer.jpg

Yiloong_new_26650_atomizer_click_ball_air.jpg

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lets see, costs the same as some of the quality rebuildables I have, ugly as sin....yeah, I don't have enough beer in the house to get me to pay 30 bucks for downright fugley. I'll wait for version 16.

D

Donald Bickers

Lets see, costs the same as some of the quality rebuildables I have, ugly as sin....yeah, I don't have enough beer in the house to get me to pay 30 bucks for downright fugley. I'll wait for version 16.
I don't know,,,,,i kinda like it,,,wish they had it for 18000 series instead of 26000 series,,,thats all that kills it for me

D

Donald Bickers

I like it,,,,all jokes aside,,,,,,when they come out in 22mm size im getting one,,,
so there:D:D

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always felt the Holmes is ugly as sin and it looks like it's bedazzled when the photo is thumbnailed.

I can see the bedazzled influence on it, but I sort of like it! Had not heard of it prior to your post, and will check to see if there are some reviews as to functionality. I have the Cigreen Explorer dripper and it's been working great.

3.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I think it looks cool as hell and would look great on my SVD!

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can see the bedazzled influence on it, but I sort of like it! Had not heard of it prior to your post, and will check to see if there are some reviews as to functionality. I have the Cigreen Explorer dripper and it's been working great.

3.jpg
It was pitched to me as a successor of the Magma, apparently it built on its design and alleviated some flaws (leaking due to post placement, etc). I've only heard good things about its performance.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It looks like it'd be easy to take apart. You could even use a wrench. :)

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was pitched to me as a successor of the Magma, apparently it built on its design and alleviated some flaws (leaking due to post placement, etc). I've only heard good things about its performance.

Thanks for the info. I've found a couple of reviews of it and it looks pretty nice. Really like that the build deck comes out -- should be a help for my old and clumsy fingers, especially since I've started doing Ni200 builds. Got one in my cart at Vapor Beast. Still mulling it over. Gave the vape budget a bit of a workout over the past few days.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yiloong new rta like rose v2 ceramic cup coil rebuild 28mm atomizer chariot with tube protection

From the site:

DISCRIPTIONS:

1.What? isnt it a cage or a lantern? no,it's a rebuildable atomizer. After an audition, we finally decided the name CHARIOT. From the appearance, it really looks like a cage or a jail, especially with 6 pillars. These will protect the glass from breaking since some clients complained about their "butter fingers". Now you can just rest assured ,no more worry about it.

2.Cloud chasing is a great trend among the vapers. for a 28 mm big atomizer, air flow is one of the most important aspects for cloud chasing ,as well as the sub-ohm. Thus, to meet different needs, we make the air intake hole from dual 1mm(2mm), dual 1.5 mm(3mm), dual 2mm(4mm) on each side, with a "click ball" to adjust. Also, it's with a ceramic cup for coil rebuild, easy to setup and disassemble.

3.When first saw, you may feel too busy cuz it looks kinda complex, we also consider the rebuild. You can take the inside parts completely out from the bottom, that means you dont have to remove the 6 pillars when rebuild. kinda easy in this way.

SPECIFICATIONS:

• Made from food grade 304 stainless steel
• Single coil or dual coil ceramic cup rebuild

• Fill from the top
• 28mm diameter
• Adjustable air flow control from 2mm,3mm to 4mm
• Click ball function AFC
• Hexagon design for anti-roll

• Six pillars to protect the tube

• Bottom parts removeable to rebuild

• 510 copper contact pin

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have to wait and see if it comes out in a 22mil

Last edited:

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love the oddball stuff. I'm looking at my Slug trying to picture this on it. There's room. 4mm air feed? If this thing puts out flavor like the Rose I could see it as a coffee table vape.:)

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought Flavor from Tanks or RDA's came from small Chambers. Seems to me 28 mm tanks defeats this

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It looks like it would be great on flavour actually. It has a reduced chamber with a ceramic deck. I love my Oddy for the flavour but it lacks in the cloud department. This may look nice on a box mod. I will definitely consider getting one in the future. I have an Orchid and Russian 2.0 on the way at the moment so i'll wait for a bit before i get another RBA. But it looks very promising. Will also wait for some reviews on it. Looks leak proof as well.

HTB1NjrVGFXXXXXBXpXXq6xXFXXX8.jpg

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would most likely use an NR-R-NR coil on this btw.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After looking at this, all I could think of was “In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might, Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!“

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After looking at this, all I could think of was “In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil’s might, Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!“

LOL, put some pluide in it;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Steam Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I put a more "normal" drip-tip on it, and I like it a whole lot better. Transformed it into a whole new creature, that's more comfortable and seems a lot shorter. If it wasn't sick-as-tits before, it is now.

There was a bit of a learning curve (since it came with no instructions), but now I'm able to fully fill it and use it without leaks or gurgles. It makes all my other mods and tanks seem like a waste of money in hindsight.

PANZERCHARIOTMOD.jpg~original

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was looking at this too, wondering how it would look on my Gunz Blazn Mod I have coming....
GBM-1.jpg

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Speaking of a cool looking Mech Mod, Dual 18650 battery mods, I came across this one, thing my Kanger subtank would look damn cool on this...
2015-New-Mechanical-mod-Mosler-mod-use.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Kinda almost like it.. minus the nr-r-nr garbage and micro chamber.

John Vezirian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the look and ergonomics of it, but cannot really get much on the specs, hell it is only on Ailbaba site, and in no way am I going to order like 10 of these just to check it oit...lol

VU Sponsors