CAP : Vanilla Custard V2 : 3.50%
CAP : Sugar Cookie : 5.50%
FW : Bavarian Cream : 0.50%
FW : Cotton Candy OR Ethyl Maltol : 0.50%

Acetyl Pyrizine 1 drop/15ml
Saline 1 drop/10ml {optional}

Suggested Steep Time: 15-20 Days

======
I do not claim ownership of this recipe nor am I aware of the original source and/or author.
This recipe was emailed to me by a friend outside of the USA.
======

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The wright up on the web site is also worth reading. I'm a big fan of Charlie Nobel.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I got 25ml of this recipe steeping near my wood stove as we speak. I had all ingredients on hand. Looking forward to vaping this in a few days! :yes:

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
While I commend him for releasing the recipe, someone should tell him that adding saline does not change the flavour at all, as salt does not vaporise at the temperatures that we vape.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed this up a while back without the saline solution. Pretty good. I recently mixed it using 1 drop per 15 ml of fw salted caramel. Not good.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
While I commend him for releasing the recipe, someone should tell him that adding saline does not change the flavour at all, as salt does not vaporise at the temperatures that we vape.
Not sure who you are telling, because it's not my recipe, it is in the original owner's recipe. So, I guess you need to tell the manufacturer this information.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed this up a while back without the saline solution. Pretty good. I recently mixed it using 1 drop per 15 ml of fw salted caramel. Not good

Thanks for the info, haven't gotten around to trying this yet.. saw this orginally on DIYorDIE a while back. Actually have the saline solution on hand haha.

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not sure who you are telling, because it's not my recipe, it is in the original owner's recipe. So, I guess you need to tell the manufacturer this information.

It was more of a rhetorical statement than anything else; I thought it was obvious since it was written in the third person. I don't plan on letting him know since it's his job to know such trivial information; I think this says a lot about the maturity of the e-juice industry.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It was more of a rhetorical statement than anything else; I thought it was obvious since it was written in the third person. I don't plan on letting him know since it's his job to know such trivial information; I think this says a lot about the maturity of the e-juice industry.
:) K, I just didn't want you to think it was my recipe.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But wouldn't you still taste the salt? EA SPITBACK?

VU Sponsors