Become a Patron!

Chasing, Chasing

I've got a Manhattan Clone and Dark Horse RDA with a spool of 26g. What build can I do to get some great clouds and flavor?

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would go with parallels. Try things out and see what happens.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
try wrapping your 26g around a 5/64 drill bit shaft to around .8 ohms X 2, that will get you to around .4 ohms and go from there...that dark horse has some generous air flow...
experiment and find what you like, remember to use the appropriate batteries for your current draw...

High On Octane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I highly recommend downloading the Vaper's Toolbox app. Too much experimentation with a total lack experience or understanding of how electricity works is a recipe for disaster. KNOW how electricity works, how ohms affect current and draw, and what your battery is capable of. Otherwise you could end up with a face full of acid. I'm not saying don't play, just know the rules before you joining the game, if you know what I mean. ;)

But to answer your question; Try building 2 coils using a 7/64 drill bit. Build the coils at 6 warps each, that should get you very close to .4 ohms. That build will give you a general idea of a safe build that produces big vapor.

VU Sponsors