Become a Patron!

Cheap Ass

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm a Cheap Bastard. I will suffer through a flavor I don't care for just so I don't waste it, or waste a coil switching. Why do I subject myself to this? Well the answer is simple. I'm cheap when it comes to me. I just figure if I spent the time to go to the shop, and spend my hard earned money, then I will just suffer through. So my question is this. Am I the only one, or are there more of you out there who do the same? :D

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I'm a cheap ass too. Bad juice, I'll just pitch though. I never buy large amounts of juice (unless I REALLY like it) and I don't make new, big batches of juice myself. I can pitch 10-20 mils, no problem. 100+ mils, not so much.

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a Cheap Bastard. I will suffer through a flavor I don't care for just so I don't waste it, or waste a coil switching. Why do I subject myself to this? Well the answer is simple. I'm cheap when it comes to me. I just figure if I spent the time to go to the shop, and spend my hard earned money, then I will just suffer through. So my question is this. Am I the only one, or are there more of you out there who do the same? :D
I hear you on keeping it affordable. A lot of times I will add a flavor or mix two juice together to come up with something vapable. I very seldom change my coils, Ill change the cotton sometimes, it it has picked up a flavor. Ill even change the cotton on a Kanger OCC coil, before I throw it away. Coils don't really go bad that often, heat em up, rinse them off, add new cotton and go on. I show people all the time how to re-wick Kanger Subox OCC's, If your a tank person, you-tube has howto's on rewicking a lot of the OCC's, On my rda's glow them red for a second, and rinse them off, add new cotton. Just as good as a rebuild.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are definitely not alone. I diy my own juice and rewick/rebuild heads and rdas. If i make or buy a juice i dont like i will add to it until its vapable.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If i get some juice i dont like ill gradually vape it here n there slowly consuming all of it. No way i can ride a full vape day with shit i dislike... also tossing it for me is out of the question. I work hard for my money and if i made the mistake of buying some shit on impulse i gotta stick with it to the end....
Also i dont rewick every 2 or 3 days as most do, i can go 2 or 3 weeks on a wick and hell ive had coils last me months. Thats not being cheap though ill give that one up to pure laziness. I guess only part im cheap with vaping is the whole not wasting juice thing...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll sip, snort or shoot heavenly Nic before I would ever toss it.

However, I have had some suprising luck by combining several foul tasting fluids ino acceptable juice.

There have been failures though. The Cherynobyl Cheese Cake DIY comes to mind.....

x675

Last edited:

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media

However, I have had some suprising luck by combining several foul tasting fluids ino acceptable juice.

There have been failures though. The Cherynobyl Cheese Cake DIY comes to mind.....

x675

Looks like the NEW T-Virus E-Liquid by Umbrella Corp - Yummy if your a Zombie :)

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been vaping on a very little 2ml tank for the last couple months. I have a big box of reject juice. I vape at least 1 tank a night of the rejects, kinda nice it does 2 things, gets rid of the juice and slows my consumption down. Bad part is I feel the need to rewick sometimes after a flavor if it really doesn't want to leave the tank, but then it also combats that vapors tongue of being too used to a single flavor. Ehh, anyways it's slowly going away.

Last edited:

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won't vape something I don't like, and won't use Nautilus coils past 15 ml...

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years

x675

holy fuck i'd vape that just to say i vaped something that glowed in the dark if that's what it's doing lol.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
holy fuck i'd vape that just to say i vaped something that glowed in the dark if that's what it's doing lol.

Actually the juice was just fine, I got bored, and put the bottle on top of a flashlight in the dark because it looked cool.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, I'm in the cheap ass category too. You don't have to spend a lot to get a lot :)

I started making my own juices when I realized it wasn't rocket science. That was just a bit after I mixed some combination of not great juices together and got a winner. At the time I wasn't into DIY so I didn't record the recipe and I never could replicate that one :(

These days I use rebuildable atties only and make all my juices except for one I tried a little while back that was just too good to let go. If I didn't succumb to shinyitis once in a while I would probably be vaping at a buck a day.

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like others have said, i'll mix the nasty one with another a little at a time. Gets rid of the bad without tossing it out. :)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I trust experimental recipes are being mixed and tested without nic so if you have to bin a loser, you're only out 1.2 cents. :)

"Life's too short to vape bad juice ...." ~ HeadInClouds

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Like others have said, i'll mix the nasty one with another a little at a time. Gets rid of the bad without tossing it out. :)
I discovered that you cannot mix Halo e liquid, it only goes from bad to worse. I almost tossed my Triton because I couldn't get it to go away. I ended up letting it soak in soap and water for 24 hrs, and even then I could still smell it, but a heavy Berry flavor got it to stop. I was so upset I almost called my mom. :D LOL

VU Sponsors