Become a Patron!

Cheaper tanks?

jjhabe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm pretty new to this, and am experimenting with new flavors. I have my adv vape, which I use in an Aspire Atlantis with the 5ml upgrade, then have another Atlantis, and have a Triton on order. I was wondering if anyone has ever bought a set of some of the more inexpensive tanks just to have a separate one for trying new flavors. I've seen them on Amazon and fast tech and was just curious about opinions you all might have.

parmacrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
personally I have yet to find a better tank for both flavor and clouds than the Crown Tank by Uwell (around$30). You can even get a rebuildable deck for another $18-$20 from Ebay. For testing flavors I would use a regular RDA and drip. That way you don't waste so much juice or ruin expensive coils in your tanks with flavors you don't like.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a GS cheap ass clearomizers for testing flavors. They leak after a while, however the flavor is good. When they leak too much into the trash they go. I have even rebuilt the coils, just to see if I could. Over 3 watts or so will give you a nasty hit.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheap rda's are all over the place , for testing juice buy a cheap clone .
Agreed that an RDA is the way to go for testing flavors. Make yourself a good Kanthal coil and you can just swap out the cotton between flavors. As far as a decent sub-ohm tank for a backup you can't go wrong with a MELO from Eleaf.

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agreed, for testing flavors RDAs are the way to go. You're not as committed as with a tank.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We offer a wonderful hobby. I'm hitting a Cerbus Atomizer bought a year ago. Sits on top a 26650 Sting Ray. .22 Kanthal. It's not like Stinky's. Burn it up & throw away. Stainless Steel. Cellu Cotton, & Juice. Plus, It don't hurt you! :cool:

VU Sponsors