Become a Patron!

Cheapest supplier of FA flavors

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ok its been a while since I did an FA order.
Im looking to buy 4 oz bouttles and probably some in 1 and 2 oz sizes as well
Is nicotine river still the cheapest for FA?

I just looked and it seems some prices are a bit higher then I remeber.

Anyone have a cheaper supplier in the USA for FA?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think the prices for the 4oz went up. I ordered from Nicotine River like 2 weeks ago & if memory serves it was like $11~ this week it was $18. Seems like their TFA prices are good instead of the usual 30ml they come in 60ml. I checked Wizard Labs, Nicotine River & Bull City Flavors this last order & BCF was priced the best including shipping. For whatever reason the Capella Juicy Lemon is considered flammable to NR & required the order to be shipped UPS. With shipping of $9.95 so I went with BCF shipping $3.65

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I think the prices for the 4oz went up. I ordered from Nicotine River like 2 weeks ago & if memory serves it was like $11~ this week it was $18. Seems like their TFA prices are good instead of the usual 30ml they come in 60ml. I checked Wizard Labs, Nicotine River & Bull City Flavors this last order & BCF was priced the best including shipping. For whatever reason the Capella Juicy Lemon is considered flammable to NR & required the order to be shipped UPS. With shipping of $9.95 so I went with BCF shipping $3.65
See i thought last time I ordered 4oz it was around $12 and now some are $18 Some 2 oz are $4-5 some some are $9-10

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nicotine River is in California.. the prices went up because the cigarette taxes were applied to ALL vape supplies sold in or from California.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just noticed that both BCF and WL have increased their FA flavors to $18.00 for the 4 oz bottle, and neither one of them are in California. It has to be a FlavourArt thing. They WERE, up through my last order a month ago, $12.50(ish) for a 4 oz. bottle. That's a 44% increase in price in one jump. There are some FA flavors that I must have, like cappuccino, Catalan cream, and Nonna's cake, but now I think I have to find replacements for all the others. I can't afford $18.00 a pop on the sizes of the orders I make. It makes me so sad, because I was in the process of switching over to all FA flavors. Now I have to go back the other way and get away from them. :(

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just noticed that both BCF and WL have increased their FA flavors to $18.00 for the 4 oz bottle, and neither one of them are in California. It has to be a FlavourArt thing. They WERE, up through my last order a month ago, $12.50(ish) for a 4 oz. bottle. That's a 44% increase in price in one jump. There are some FA flavors that I must have, like cappuccino, Catalan cream, and Nonna's cake, but now I think I have to find replacements for all the others. I can't afford $18.00 a pop on the sizes of the orders I make. It makes me so sad, because I was in the process of switching over to all FA flavors. Now I have to go back the other way and get away from them. :(
That's what I was trying to say. Not a California only increase.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's what I was trying to say. Not a California only increase.

I know, I was backing you up. ;) Sorry, I was actually responding to Mark's post, and I should have quoted it. My bad.

It still sucks, though. I love FA flavors, but damn, I go through a lot of juice and don't have a lot of money. I'm going to try to reproduce a decent cappuccino using the Dark Bean FA flavor with various creams, then I'd only have to get Dark Bean and not both that one AND cappuccino. I love my morning coffee vape, and those two were the first ones I ever tried and I liked them, so I stuck with them. I've heard such awful things about the other brands' coffee and cappuccino flavors... so I'll make my own. It might not be the same, but I'll get used to it in time.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know, I was backing you up. ;) Sorry, I was actually responding to Mark's post, and I should have quoted it. My bad.

It still sucks, though. I love FA flavors, but damn, I go through a lot of juice and don't have a lot of money. I'm going to try to reproduce a decent cappuccino using the Dark Bean FA flavor with various creams, then I'd only have to get Dark Bean and not both that one AND cappuccino. I love my morning coffee vape, and those two were the first ones I ever tried and I liked them, so I stuck with them. I've heard such awful things about the other brands' coffee and cappuccino flavors... so I'll make my own. It might not be the same, but I'll get used to it in time.
I wasn't criticizing just confirming. Yeah sucks the price increase at least when u get the 30ml it's still the same price. And you can wait for sales. Nicotine River has a sale this weekend for 20% off FA. Bull city flavors has 15% off all flavors. Of course they post the sales literally a few hours after I just ordered.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got the Bull City e-mail and was all set to grab a few extras for a specific recipe I wanted to try, but even with the discount, they wanted almost $10 for postage (the flavors only came to $22). THAT sucks. I thought there was a 1st class option for $3.95 or so, but maybe that was WL. Normally, my flavor orders are well over the minimum required for free shipping, so I don't have to deal with that problem. :rolleyes: Unfortunately, I just re-stocked my supplies last month and I'm not low on ANYTHING right now, so I'm not paying $10 for lousy mail service on three bottles of flavor. I'll use the brands I have to make that recipe. It might not be exactly the same, but it'll prolly be close enough. ;)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got the Bull City e-mail and was all set to grab a few extras for a specific recipe I wanted to try, but even with the discount, they wanted almost $10 for postage (the flavors only came to $22). THAT sucks. I thought there was a 1st class option for $3.95 or so, but maybe that was WL. Normally, my flavor orders are well over the minimum required for free shipping, so I don't have to deal with that problem. :rolleyes: Unfortunately, I just re-stocked my supplies last month and I'm not low on ANYTHING right now, so I'm not paying $10 for lousy mail service on three bottles of flavor. I'll use the brands I have to make that recipe. It might not be exactly the same, but it'll prolly be close enough. ;)
That's strange usually with BCF there are a few shipping options. Did you order 30ml bottles or larger? My last order that I posted above I had that problem with Nicotine River they wanted $9.95 for UPS shipping cos of Capella's Juicy Lemon they considered flammable. But BCF shipping was only $3.65 I think same items in order. I got like 6 30ml bottles I think.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How odd... I had two 4-oz. bottles of flavoring in my cart. I have LOTS of 4-oz. bottles of flavor, and I know I've gotten two or three at a time in a padded envelope at least once, maybe twice (I mean, after all, they're PLASTIC bottles), for $3.95 or so. Problem is, I can't remember which company it was. But if you guys got 1st class postage, I wonder why it wasn't available yesterday? The Priority Mail option for $9.95 was the cheapest, then there were ground and overnight options (UPS) that were considerably more expensive. And it was for TFA sweet raspberry and TFA whipped cream, neither one of which was listed as "Bulk/Restricted" or anything like that.

It's OK, I made the recipe with my FA raspberry and my CAP whipped cream. It won't be bad, but it might not taste exactly the same. I'll vape it, though, of that I am sure. ;) I'm a vape hog. LOL!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Placed a small order Friday 4/28 at BCF and the shipping was less than 3 bucks. I wonder whats up?
Seems like with all the FDA, taxes and hazmat changes things are a bit up in the air for everyone.

Government greed funded by corporate money = Hay middle class bend over and take it were the sun don't shine.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe I should try again and see if the 1st class option comes up the second time. The discount is good through midnight tonight.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, I got it figured out. It was operator error. :rolleyes: I had two flavors but I had two bottles of raspberry and one of whipped cream (not two bottles TOTAL) and apparently it was that third bottle that bumped it up to the $9 postage rate. When I changed it to only one bottle of each, it offered the $4.02 first class rate (which is not $3.95 anymore, I guess postage went up again...). I think I'll just wait anyway and order these with my next (big) order, and use the flavors I have in the meantime. Hey, who knows, the subs I used might turn out to taste BETTER than the original. :D

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine river charges 9 dollars for slow ups ground delivery. Other then that I love the prices.

VU Sponsors