Become a Patron!

cherry bomber questions

So I was looking into buying a new set up.. Before i say anything else i know about ohm's law battery safety and all that, this thread is not about that.

I really like the cherry bomber aesthetics but i have heard some off putting things about this device
(If i was to buy it i would purchase the Vceego clone)

So first off, the whole auto firing issue, is that only an issue when your not baby sitting it. For example if i live it in the cupholder of my car while i drive, is it in harm? Is it only dangerous when carelessly putting it in your pocket and new other metals.

Secondly, the 510 issues with the rda making sure doesnt touch the box.. Is that reffering to not letting the top cap/Base touch anything but the little delrin piece thats indented outside the 510.
And on this same topic does the atty HAVE to have a protruding 510 or thats not an issue. I wanted to use my doge v4 and it does not have a protruding 510 whatsoever.

Last question, is there diffrent kinds of finishes for every manufacturer and their version, because i wanted the tiffany/light/sky blue one but i find some that in pictures look completely matte (no shine) and some that literraly look like aluminium (super shiny). The reason i liked the Vceego version is because it looks matte.

Last thing with this devide i would use married 25rs

Anyone who owns one or can put their two cents is more welcome too, i just need some guidance! Thanksin advance!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure if this will answer all of your questions but he does talk about the autofiring. He is very informative and love his shows and reviews. I have learned quite a bit from him

Hey there, I have a Tiffany blue Cherry Bomber in Matte. Because it is powder coated I do not have a problem with the bad contact autofiring, however, what I did have happen was the spring in the switch went bad and the contacts weren't releasing so the mod would continually autofireunless I physically pulled the button out, I scorched a couple of builds good that way until I figured out what was going on. I am a little bit like Bamm-Bamm and am pretty rough on things due to having arthritis which leads to issues with gripping, so I totally blame that on a cheap spring and me being overly aggressive with the button. Overall I'm pretty happy with it. when I got the mod I literally laid the mod on a metal table and stacked my keys and coins and my pocket knife on top of the mod and the atomizer to try to get it to autofire with no luck, so I deemed it safe enough for me. Otherwise, in my opinion it's a pretty solid box, a $5 replacement spring from the hardware store and I was good to go!

VU Sponsors