Become a Patron!

childproof caps

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
what ways are there to defeat these ? they are such a pita, I can't get em open !
but really, they are a pita.

I was thinking super glue, but that doesn't work on some plastics.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what ways are there to defeat these ? they are such a pita, I can't get em open !
but really, they are a pita.

I was thinking super glue, but that doesn't work on some plastics.
Flip the cap upside down and use the screw section......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This bottle you flip the top and it's no longer childproof.......downloadfile-15.gif

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
and not the droppers, droppers suck, the few I have are going into storage. and I prolly should just shoot them.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and not the droppers, droppers suck, the few I have are going into storage. and I prolly should just shoot them.
I just bought polycone caps for all my glass dripper bottles and now they are useful again :)

Ahh the juice caps. It is getting worse fast on that subject.
Apparently current juice tops do not meet child poison control standards established in the 70's.
or maybe not? confusing. This is CPSC though not FDA. Or maybe both, as I said confusing.

It appears that most of the bottles of juice out there are in non compliant bottles and cannot legally be sold?

I think a thread on it here, I saw a couple on it other places.
something like a 5yr old cannot squeeze out more than 2 ml in a certain time frame?
Guess there goes the crappy unicorn bottles that like to pop their tops and dump juice on ya?

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
update

the super glue is doing just fine. how long will it last, idk. but much better now.

VU Sponsors